Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Sorry, meant to reply sooner but I was pretty burned out after my outing with my folks. That is an idea, although some familiars are on the rarer side, such as Gorgon Vipers. So it might be hard to have a species-specific exercise for familiars that are very rare and/or have very little...
  2. CynthiaLover

Need some suggestions on an upcoming chapter. The party (well, Nova, Nina, and Kettu, to be exact) will be attending a class to better bond with their familiars. I need some suggestions on what kind of trust exercises would be good to help people bond with their familiars. This chapter will also...
  3. CynthiaLover

Not sure how "simple" this question is but as Nova says: Here goes something. I need a bit of help figuring out some ideas on an upcoming (mini)arc in Dawn of Courage. At one point the party will be on a boat heading to the next continent. They end up rescuing Dominic (who by that point has...
  4. CynthiaLover

Yeah, that does sound right, although the familiars in my series vary in size depending on the species (Gorgon Vipers, for example, are huge, being at least 10 meters long, if not longer, and about as wide as the average person, while something like Stealth Falcons are about as big as red-tailed...
  5. CynthiaLover

I need a few tips on how to have certain characters that cannot speak emote in ways that would reflect what they're "saying" to the characters/audience. The characters in question are the familiars that will be in my new series, Dawn of Courage. Familiars are highly intelligent magical...
  6. CynthiaLover

Thanks for the feedback. I, too, like the concept of "do you choose it or did it choose you", especially since it could also help determine a person's true character, capabilities, and potential. Thanks for offering some feedback on the idea.
  7. CynthiaLover

I've want an opinion on something regarding an idea for my prototype idea. In short, I want to know if including the concept of familiars would be a good idea or not? This prototype idea is, obviously, a fantasy series, thus things like monsters and magic are commonplace. I was wondering if...
  8. CynthiaLover

Need a little help on a mini-arc in Chaos Rising. As of the current chapter, I'm heading into a small arc that ties into the overall Four Stars Church arc. Long story short, in a desperate attempt to uproot the Hero faction, more accurately the Shroud Hero party, Robert "hires" a band of seven...
  9. CynthiaLover

Sorry, but thanks to a friend elsewhere I've long since gotten the Karma Beasts ironed out: Boar, Ox, Cobra, Crab, and (Hercules) Beetle. He suggested I use animals from Zodiac, hence the Ox and Cobra (snake), along with the Crab after the astrological sign: Cancer. And in my series I'm pretty...
  10. CynthiaLover

Need some quick advice about the upcoming arc in Chaos Rising. The next arc is the Karma Beast arc, as it'll play a role in limiting Infinator's abilities, especially with the recent reveal that he can keep reviving, or rather clone, his Demon Generals over and over again every time they're...
  11. CynthiaLover

I've got a (much) simpler question today. Due to going over my beta series, Chaos Rising, by cleaning out overlooked errors and adding extra dialog, I noticed that Veronica, one of the "main" antagonists, doesn't really get too many licks in at Celtic before she's brought to justice. Sure, she...
  12. CynthiaLover

Hi, I need some help with my beta series "Chaos Rising". As I stated in the "What did you write today" thread, Chapter 22 became the end of Season 1 for Chaos Rising. Stuff is still subject to change, so it won't see the light of day just yet, but now I've hit bit of a roadblock. I need some...
  13. CynthiaLover

This is exactly why I do countless planning documents. It helps organize my thoughts and map out a general plan of action. Compared to Ash's journey, it'll be quite a bit more serious. While still retaining humor (mainly thanks to Vivi, Victor, and Weavile), it'll have a more serious nature...
  14. CynthiaLover

Okay, I have a question about an old soon-to-be revived Pokemon fanfic that I was working on long ago (several years ago, if I'm not mistaken). Around the time ORAS came to be, I started working on restoring it, but modifying it from its original form, so it would look and read different (plus I...
  15. CynthiaLover

Been wondering something about my Soul of a Dragon Prince story. Since, in the game, characters are allowed to learn spell/skills from outside sources, mostly masters and monsters, I was wondering if I should tap into that idea for my series. I know it would be hard, if not be unrealistic, for a...
  16. CynthiaLover

Hi all. I've got a question that I would like some opinions on. In case you may or may not have noticed, I started a second series: Soul of a Dragon Prince. It's a novelization of my favorite game: Breath of Fire III, only it'll have my own twists, touches, and so on, so it won't be simply a...
  17. CynthiaLover

Thanks to both of you. That's just what I needed to know. I kinda figured the last part, that any new chapters wouldn't be "included" during the judging, but I wasn't sure if new chapters were allowed at all during the judging round. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
  18. CynthiaLover

Just a curious question. Are the Winter Awards judging rounds done yet? I haven't seen any sort of message or notification stating if it has or hasn't. Not asking if I won or anything, but I finally got a new chapter written and I want to post it (it only took me two months...), but I'm not sure...
  19. CynthiaLover

From what my planning documents show, it'll be decently frequent, especially toward the end. So I think I'll bump it up to Mature when I start Season 5 to be safe and for good measures. Thank you for your response, as that helps me plan better.
  20. CynthiaLover

Hello. I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place, but I need some possible insight on later arcs in my Psychic Duelist Django series. There's a lot planned, but I'll get to the most important question I have: rating. As in Everyone, Teen, and Mature. The fifth (and, at the moment, final)...
Back
Top Bottom