Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

This moment isn't so much of a battle/meta/gameplay event, but rather a concept. For the longest time I couldn't quite figure out the entire concept behind Drampa. Yeah, sure, I know about the movie/book that its design takes a page from, but still that didn't seem like a total fit to me. Why...
  2. CynthiaLover

I had caught a female Emboar today via the Island Scan, and she has some pretty good IVs in the right places, so I figured I'd do some breeding and use them for Wonder Trades. So I put her in the daycare with a Turtonator I traded over from my Sun version, since I knew Mons with different IDs...
  3. CynthiaLover

This is one I just remembered. Back when I was first playing Diamond, I caught a Chingling. Since I knew that Chimecho were very rare, I did everything in my power to try to evolve it. I must've spent days trying to evolve it, maximizing its friendship rating, as I knew that was how it evolved...
  4. CynthiaLover

My most recent moment: After catching Rayquaza in ORAS (yeah, I know, I'm way behind, but I got lazy and unmotivated for a while), I fought Zinnia. I used Dragon Ascent on Tyrantrum as M-Rayquaza, thinking it was a Dragon type move. I forgot that it was actually a Flying type move, which dino...
  5. CynthiaLover

I've had a few dense moments during my times as a Trainer. Here are some I remember. -Using Shadow Ball (repeatedly) against Girafarig before realizing it was partly Normal-type (I actually had to look that up after many, many screw ups). -In Red, I heard a rumor that you got a Mew (or something...
Back
Top Bottom