Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Delphox is a Mon that most everyone trashes, but I find it charming. I like the mage/witch motif it has going for it, but everyone calls it ugly, especially compared to Braixen, even GF themselves. Plus it's really rocking that witch purple/grey shiny color. I love naming mine either Jessica...
  2. CynthiaLover

Inkay and Malamar. They've not only got a unique typing but the most unique way of evolving: turning your console upside-down when Inkay hits Lv30 (just don't attempt that with your TV in the Switch titles *chuckles*). Plus, Inkay in the anime was adorable and probably James' best Mon to date...
  3. CynthiaLover

I love Kommo-o. One of the more interesting pseudo Mons and my second favorite of the batch (Garchomp being first). I love Kommo-o's design, lore, nature, and interesting assortment of moves and stats. Sure, it has some jack-of-all-trade issues at times, but it's a really fun and versatile Mon...
  4. CynthiaLover

You know, I never see any love for Galvantula. It's such a cuddly adorable electric spider, yet I rarely, if at all, see anyone talking about it positively. I just wanna hug it. I loved how it was portrayed in the Adventures manga, being a Mon who's previous Trainer got swayed by Team Plasma and...
  5. CynthiaLover

While I'm meh to Fearow (though it is a solid battler, so it does get points for that), I love Mienshao, Zangoose, Druddigon, and Manectric, too. A lot of them are so underrated and really need more love.
  6. CynthiaLover

Another one came to mind. Everyone seems to hate both versions of Stunfisk. I find it fun and hilarious. Plus, a well-trained one can easily catch someone off-guard. Not to mention Unovian Stunfisk has a unique (if somewhat oxymoronic) typing, which is something I find cool. And I like the whole...
  7. CynthiaLover

I'm perfectly fine with Mons like Lucario and Greninja. Both have great concepts, lore, battle-potential, and more. Sure, they're all over the place, but that's because they're actually pretty cool and have good strengths. While I'm meh-ish to Charizard, I don't hate it, as I can see it's appeal...
  8. CynthiaLover

Recently, thanks to my Shield playthrough, I've come to really love Croagunk/Toxicroak. It's not that I didn't like it before, rather, I just never used one, as it never struck me the same way other Gen 4 Mons did, so I didn't know what its strengths were or how to use one properly. There have...
  9. CynthiaLover

Recently, thanks to a HeartGold playthrough (I got a new one since my previous one was glitching all the time), I came to appreciate how good Doduo and Dodrio are. Sure, you can't catch a Doduo until just before the league, but since I had heard a fair amount of praise for it in best teams on...
  10. CynthiaLover

Regigigas is another one for me. I dunno why, as I know it's terrible battle-wise, but... at the same time, I rather like it. I find the other three Regis rather meh-ish, but for some reason Regigigas strikes a chord with me. It probably helps that it got a good role in the Adventures manga...
  11. CynthiaLover

After replaying Platinum, I remembered an old favorite of mine: Shellos and Gastrodon. They are quite the interesting Water-types with a very cool feature in their two different colored/shaped forms. They also have pretty good movepools all things considering, and they can be fun to mix and...
  12. CynthiaLover

I've recently gained a strong fondness for Camerupt. I decided to try using one in my OR (which I finally found) for a while and I'm rather pleased with it. Before now I generally ignored it (I didn't dislike/hate it, it was just so-so to me), but I do like its typing and various moves. Plus its...
  13. CynthiaLover

I've noticed that, over the past year or so, I've gained a strong fondness for Venomoth. I don't really understand why. It's not like I've ever hated it, it's just my Bug-of-choice during Gen 1 was Butterfree (courtesy of Ash). However, over time I've started to look at Venomoth differently, and...
  14. CynthiaLover

Another one I just remembered is my good old friend Glalie. Back in the RSE days, Glalie was a big-time contributor to my team, despite coming in so late. Now, in AS, he's my main Ice Mon once again, and with the addition of Freeze-Dry in his arsenal, he's been one of the faster growing...
  15. CynthiaLover

I've recently remembered another duo of Mons that I'm fond of: the Yamask and Frillish. While I only use Ghost Mons every so often, depending on the situation, Yamask was the first Ghost-type I actively wanted when BW were announced. I found both it and its evolved form to be quite cool. It's...
  16. CynthiaLover

I've recently remembered my love for Stunky and Skuntank. During my Diamond run, I caught one, remembering the old days when I used one, so I decided to put him in the team again. It's a quirky Pokemon, but it's a fun one at that. He may not always pack a heck of a punch, but combining his Toxic...
  17. CynthiaLover

Avalugg is one I forgot to mention. As a lover of Ice-types, I guess it's only natural. Seeing one in Amie is almost too cute for words. While a tank-ish Ice-type isn't so great, especially with dismal Special Defense, I still love that lugg. *chuckles* Eelektross, probably one of the best...
  18. CynthiaLover

The Tepig family for me. Everyone prefers the Oshawott and Snivy families, deeming them the "superior" ones, but I think Tepig and its evolved forms deserve a little more credit. Sure, they were the third Fire/Fighting line, but they have greater ability than most people are willing to give it...
Back
Top Bottom