Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

Got a few hot takes. 1) Never cared for One Piece. I don't like the story, I don't like the characters, I don't like the animation style, and I feel it's terribly overrated. The whole series just feels stupid to me (and that's before factoring in the infamous 4Kids dub). 2) This one's extra...
  2. CynthiaLover

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 suffered this same fate. If it had gotten a full 24-25 episode timeframe like Season 1 did the quality would spiked dramatically. Not to mention all the cut content would've been allowed since they'd have more time to expand on stuff (such as Naofumi's most...
  3. CynthiaLover

I liked Tea right from the start. I liked her spunk and personality, being an early example of a strong female character. She had quite a few epic moments (especially giving Kaiba a verbal smackdown after his Duel against Yugi in Duelist Kingdom). And I liked the fact that she wasn't a hardcore...
  4. CynthiaLover

Well, good for you. As pretty much the rest of the fanbase loathed her (myself included) due to several factors. It says something when she made Tea, who was originally the least liked female lead, become significantly more popular and well-regarded, even the eyes of her previous haters.
  5. CynthiaLover

That's just the games, which only take tidbits from the anime. In the anime the ship tease between Yusei and Akiza was pretty much off the charts, with both sides showing attraction to each other. Especially at the very end of the series where they nearly confessed to each other during a...
  6. CynthiaLover

I'm with @SandwichSamurai on the dub thing, as not all dubs are as bad as everyone claims they are. I actually prefer them. For starters, I like to be able to understand what I'm watching without the need of subtitles. Secondly, reading subtitles makes me nauseous, as I don't like dividing my...
Back
Top Bottom