Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Trailers and News Discussion

We know zilch about any of the statistics, such as EV yields, stat distributions, and even types, names, and most moves. It's possible that some will retain their general BST and other stuff (like A-Meowth may still have the same stat distribution and EV yield as it's regular counterpart), but...
  2. CynthiaLover

Well... I'm impressed, to say the least. Grass/Ghost certainly came out of left field, and I love their signature moves. Plus we DO get to build our own league, more or less, which was quite unexpected. And... CYNTHIA RETURNS!!! OH, HAPPY DAYS! AND SHE LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME IN 3D!!! MY QUEEN HAS...
  3. CynthiaLover

@Princess Tiana According to Serebii, Parental Bond has been nerfed. The second hit is now down to 25% of the original damage. I still think it should be nerfed more, but it should at least slow down M-Kangaskan's usage once VGC's rules shift back later down the road.
  4. CynthiaLover

Ditto that. Pretty much every soundtrack in SM so far has been pretty outstanding. The only one I don't like so far is the rap-like Team Skull encounter music, as I don't like rap at all, but that's just me. Everything else has been pretty sweet. Let's face it, video games tend to get the best...
  5. CynthiaLover

Maybe you can buy cheap stat-boosting "Hawaiian" drinks from them, like how you can give your boxed Pokemon drinks in Poke Palego. Or maybe it's where you can get "food" things like Lava Cookies and Moomoo Milks. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. On a similar note, it looks like the...
  6. CynthiaLover

Just a heads-up, Serebii mentioned that Pokechi is going to do a segment and show some gameplay of Sun/Moon on the 16th. Knowing Pokechi and its track record, I wouldn't get super hyped about any new info, but gameplay footage is always something to look forward to. It also might have something...
  7. CynthiaLover

In case anyone didn't notice, Nintendo UK posted a trailer. It's the same trailer as the Japanese trailer (with the CGI Legends and bits of gameplay/dialog set to good music). While it doesn't show anything significantly new (except for a few new Z-Move names: Never-Ending Nightmare and All-Out...
  8. CynthiaLover

Okay, I'm impressed. Not only is Ash-Greninja in the games, but I love the Starters' mid-stages (especially Litten) and the side-quests. And finally, my boxed mons get to do something fun! And we can get items from it, too, like rare stones! Sweet! Now I know I HAVE to get the demo, but I hope...
  9. CynthiaLover

If I may borrow a quote from my favorite Zoids character... "It's showtime!"
  10. CynthiaLover

I would like to at least see the Starters mid-stage evos. I mean, come on already, stop taunting us GF. I know that the Kalos starters mid-stage forms were revealed about a month before the games were released, so Oct 4th would be a good enough time to show us. It'll at least allow us to...
  11. CynthiaLover

@Calvin ッ You're welcome. And considering that the competitive scene seems to focus a lot on Double Battles recently, they probably designed that ability to correspond with that mentality. Plus lemurs are highly social, troop animals, so it only makes sense that Passimian, which is a lemur, has...
  12. CynthiaLover

You mean Passimian. And yes, it its partner was a Shedinja, it can obtain Wonder Guard, as the ability Receiver copies ANY ability. So something like Wonder Guard, Huge Power, or anything else is fair game for Passimian to copy, similar to Trace (though in that case it copies an opponent's...
  13. CynthiaLover

Actually, I was wondering the same thing. I heard a comment on Youtube regarding Eevee's Z-Move talking about a tactic involving Simple Beam on Eevee, then the Z-Move, and finally Baton Pass to a stronger Mon. Seemed like a ridiculously OP tactic (assuming Eevee lasts long enough to execute the...
  14. CynthiaLover

I don't think so. I saw the boy with purple hair in one shot, so I think you can have anime-style colors now. You can also have anime-style colored eyes, as burgundy isn't a "natural" eye color. So I think you can have your wild colors and wear them too. ^_^ EDIT: Yes, I was right. At 2:08, you...
  15. CynthiaLover

Okay, time for my input on the trailer. Lycanroc: I'm very pleased with the name. Very fitting, if you ask me. And it's about time we got a genuine wolf Pokemon. And while I can understand why some are upset about it not being dual typed, I'm quite fine with both forms being just Rock...
  16. CynthiaLover

*dresses up as paper boy* Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Exciting article announcement states next article has exciting announcement! Fans scorn at revelation! Read all about it!
  17. CynthiaLover

Wait a sec... That's it!? Just some screenshots of UB-02 and UB-03? Talk about underwhelming. Well, hopefully the 20th will be a bit more "productive" than today.
  18. CynthiaLover

Showtime!
  19. CynthiaLover

No, it's an Alolan Meowth. If you look closely, it has grey fur, which is the Alolan Meowth's fur color. It's hard to notice, as the differences between the two versions is near minimal, but it's an Alolan Meowth. Anyway, wow, that trailer. It was purely epic. I can't stop watching it. Why does...
  20. CynthiaLover

Okay, I know I'm late in replying to all this, but yesterday I was in terrible shape from lack of sleep and heat exhaustion, so I wasn't very functional. Didn't stop me from faving comments, but it took me all day to fully process everything. Now, with that out of the way, let's move on to the...
Back
Top Bottom