Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

@Greninjaman It's in the spoiler since it's not fun.
  2. CynthiaLover

Despite the absolute nightmare that was yesterday (even for Monday standards), along with getting up too early today, I was able to write the next chapter of Shooting Star Rider ("Freya's Fiery Fervor"). Could probably use some more tweaking, though, especially since I'm still recovering from...
  3. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I got the next chapter of Battle From the Heart done ("Rocking Rampardos"). I feel pretty confident about this one, but it probably could use some tweaking. It not only shows Geo's creativity in battle, but Orion's cruelty toward any Pokemon that fails him, introduces...
  4. CynthiaLover

Wrote the next chapter of Battle From the Heart today ("Fossil Feud"). This one I'm a bit more confident in because it feels more complete, but I do feel it could use some tweaking. Basically in introduces how Gym Battles will go, Orion's tactics, his treatment of his Pokemon, and how the...
  5. CynthiaLover

Wrote the next chapter of Battle From the Heart today ("Chit-Chat Chatterbox Chatot"). Like usual it's more of a rough version, as I feel it could probably use a few extra scenes, but I got the basic premise down. It involves both a capture and meeting Orion, Geo's soon-to-be main Sinnoh rival...
  6. CynthiaLover

Because the forums were down for maintenance yesterday I wasn't able to report this but I got the next chapter of Battle From the Heart done ("Shooting Staravia"). Like usual, more of an early version, as I feel I could add a bit more to it, but I feel a bit more confident in it than past ones...
  7. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I managed to get the next chapter of Battle From the Heart done ("Team Galactic's Cosmic Clash"). Or, well, like usual, the rough draft, since I feel it could use a bit more work. But, for the most part, it has now established the "power trio" of Geo, Danny, and Jodi...
  8. CynthiaLover

Thanks to some advice from my good friend @Steel_Justice I was able to clean up the second chapter of Battle From the Heart to more favorable levels. Now it looks like it's actually complete and feels a bit more organic when Danny joins up with Geo. Also spent a bit of time polishing up the...
  9. CynthiaLover

Wrote another Pokemon Team for Battle From the Heart. This time it's Garvit (Unova), who acts as Geo's "main" rival (Geo does have Cheren and Bianca as rivals but they're on the friendly side and often work together/help each other). He takes a few pages from Trip, most notably with 3 of his...
  10. CynthiaLover

Forgot to mention this two days ago but I made a few more Recurring Trainer Teams for Battle From the Heart. Consisting of Freya (Sinnoh), Aryanna (Unova), and Cato (Sinnoh). The former two are more "love interests" for Geo (not that he notices or isn't already in an established relationship...
  11. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I started a section for Recurring Characters Pokemon Teams in Battle From the Heart. It consists of Stu (Sinnoh), Ara (Hoenn), and Angus (Unova) thus far. These characters aren't "rivals" per se, more like characters that the cast will bump into from time to time...
  12. CynthiaLover

Wrote the next rough draft chapter of Battle From the Heart ("Turtwigs and Stones May Break My Bones"). Like before I won't go over the details, as I'm somewhat unsure of this one. I was mostly winging it this time, as I wasn't sure how the "conflict" of the chapter should play out. I think I...
  13. CynthiaLover

Wrote another Pokemon Team for Battle From the Heart. This time it's for Eilidh from Unova, who is Courtney's rival, albeit in a different sense than the others (aka: love rival). Like the meaning of her name she mostly uses Fire types (half her team, to be exact) while one of her remaining...
  14. CynthiaLover

Wrote another Pokemon Team for Battle From the Heart. This time Suzette in Unova, who will be Cress' "rival" a la Burgundy was to Cilan in the anime. And just like Burgundy... she won't have much luck against Cress. And to reflect her own "nature" most of her Pokemons' Natures fall into a...
  15. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I made a few adjustments to various Pokemon Teams for Battle From the Heart. Mostly adjusting some moves for certain Mons, and most of them were from Geo's various lists, though I did tweak a couple of others. I also did a bit of tweaking to the two rough draft...
  16. CynthiaLover

Wrote another Pokemon Team for Battle From the Heart. This time it's for Korrina in Kalos, taking a page from her anime self. At first she'll only have the Mons she had in her Gym Battle with Ash (Machoke, Mienfoo, Lucario), but she'll expand it as she travels with Geo and Courtney, making her...
  17. CynthiaLover

Wrote the next rough draft chapter of Battle From the Heart ("Crouching Croagunk, Hidden Purugly"). Like last time I won't be going over the details of it, since it's still very much a rough draft and the contents are subject to change. Plus, again, it was a writing exercise to see how this...
  18. CynthiaLover

Wrote a rough draft of the first chapter of Battle From the Heart ("A New Beginning"). Now, unlike how I normally do things, I won't be (semi)briefly going over the details of the chapter, as this was largely an experiment to see how this series might flow. Stuff in it is subject to change...
  19. CynthiaLover

Wrote another Pokemon Team for Battle From the Heart. Taking a page from the anime I've included a Striaton Gym Leader into the main cast. In this case: Cress, especially since Geo will have a Tepig by that point, thus it'll fall in-line with how the games go (which also ties in nicely to...
  20. CynthiaLover

Because a damn dream woke me up too early this morning I decided to get another Pokemon Team done for Battle From the Heart. This time it's for Aegir, Geo's main rival in the Hoenn region. Once again, like Orion, Geo and Aegir have a theme naming gimmick. While Orion and Geo had a cosmic theme...
Back
Top Bottom