Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Maybe they can spice up the whole fossil Mon thing by giving us a three-stage fossil Mon. With the exception of Aerodactyl, every fossil has been a two-stage evo. Maybe they can add a little twist to it this time and give us some three-stage evo fossils instead of the cut-and-paste two-stage...
  2. CynthiaLover

Oh, I would, especially since it made both Sableye and Spiritomb get demoted badly. Again, Sableye rebounded a bit thanks to gaining a Mega, but not quite back in their original tier as before (and I'm not talking about the whole "wondertomb/wondereye" bit). Spiritomb in particular never really...
  3. CynthiaLover

I kinda hope that they go the Hoenn route with the pseudo Mon, giving us two instead of one, where one can be a dragon (since Britain is big on dragons) and the other can be something else. That way everyone can get what they want from it. Maybe they could do a Ghost/Dark pseudo for a change, as...
  4. CynthiaLover

I recently saw a funny fanart comic regarding Sword/Shield, complete with a fakemon, and I absolutely loved the idea. It was a cross between a porcupine and a bagpipe, appropriately named "Porcupipe". Now I really want a Mon like that, as it would fit so perfectly with the setting, along with...
  5. CynthiaLover

Something recently came to mind for a new Mon idea. How about one based off the Owlman cryptid? Maybe it could be a Ghost/Flying-type. I would find that fascinating if they did that.
  6. CynthiaLover

Given Britain's history and lore with dragons, it may not be likely. However, they could always go the Hoenn route: 2 new pseudo-legendary lines. One can be a Dragon line (as Britain is big on dragons) while the other can be something else, like a Steel, Fighting, or Psychic line. That way both...
  7. CynthiaLover

Well, it's probably already been said, but there are a few inevitable Mons out there that will appear. Regional Bird Regional Normal/Rodent Regional Bug Early Route Dark (possibly) Regional Rock Regional Cat Hopefully the regional bird will be useful with a typing that ISN'T Normal/Flying for...
Back
Top Bottom