Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Name a bigger downgrade than this.

I can agree with that. I feel that people can get really spoiled over certain things in games and expect the same results on every game that follows. Breath of the Wild, for example, has everyone raving it to be the golden standard for Switch games, which lead to some initial disappointment when...
  2. CynthiaLover

I think the reason why people were so upset about that is because HGSS included elements of Crystal, despite being billed as GS remakes. So, naturally, most people felt that ORAS would get the same treatment, which, obviously, didn't happen. That's what got everyone so uppity over it.
  3. CynthiaLover

This one might be a bit unfair and potentially out-of-context, but if Mons are allowed in this conversation, then Staraptor to Unfezant. Shame, really, as the Pidove line had a lot going for it prior to release, plus it's grown on me a lot over time (and I tend to end up with a lot of shiny...
  4. CynthiaLover

Amen to that, my pink fox friend. While I never got to play FRLG, I can see it as the superior version of Kanto (and coming from me, that's saying something). I ended up with a used copy of Let's Go Eevee from a relative and it was every bit as bad as I thought it would be, and quickly traded it...
  5. CynthiaLover

If I may extend on this: going from Hugh to Calem/Serena, Trevor, and Tierno. Shauna was decent (especially compared to her peers), but she was also a step down from Hugh, but at least it wasn't as sharp of a drop as the others.
  6. CynthiaLover

In my case, it would be as followed: Unova > Hoenn > Sinnoh > Alola > Johto > Kalos > Kanto I would say that Unova and Hoenn are about equal, but it took Hoenn until Gen VI to really shine in terms of story and lore, while Unova had all that, plus more, right out of the starting gate, so...
  7. CynthiaLover

This. I 100% agree with you. XY was a huge disappointment compared to Gen V and was a enormous downgrade. ORAS was a step in the right direction, but it still paled compared to Gen V. I mean, we went from well-developed characters, great story-telling, an actually threatening villain team, and...
Back
Top Bottom