Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I've got mixed feelings about Dynamax and Gigantamax. On the one hand, I do like how it effectively combines Megas with Z-Moves together into one package. Also, because it has a time limit and can only be used once-per-battle, you actually have to think about when to use it. Unlike Megas were...
  2. CynthiaLover

You know, the more I think about it, the more I like Dynamaxing. While we don't know if Dynamax is the only power-up this gen will create (given some of the rumors that are flying around, it's possible that Dynamax is just half of the equation here), I do feel that Dynamax isn't as bad as most...
  3. CynthiaLover

Something funny recently came to mind. Imagine a Dynamaxed Magikarp using Max Splash (or whatever it would be called). Considering that they turned Z-Splash into something actually useful (and funny), a Kaiju-style Magikarp using Max Splash that would actually be useful would be pretty funny. Or...
  4. CynthiaLover

I'm neutral to it. It seems like a logical step forward after Totem Pokemon, and the fact that it's not limited to select few Mons like Mega Evo means you can make your favorite Mon go Kaiju-style. Though... it does bring concern about a certain Mega Mon going Kaiju... Mega Rayquaza, the beast...
Back
Top Bottom