Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as is. Though having an easier time acquiring more in-game would be nice. But otherwise leave it as is. Rock Blast
  2. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as it is. It's power and ability is balanced by the Speed drop. So I see no need to change it. Ice Spinner
  3. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as is. Although it turns Togekiss into a menace, the ability itself is fine. Hyper Potion
  4. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a good move and one of the few 100% accurate physical Rock moves. And I don't mind it being exclusive to Lycanroc Midday and Dusk. Plus it's a priority move so that's always useful. Speaking of priority: Sucker Punch.
  5. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as is. Limber
  6. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as is. Flying Press
  7. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine, no need to change it. Especially since it seems to be exclusive to canine Mons, which is fine, as it makes sense. Slack Off
  8. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's not the best recovery move but it works well enough that I don't see any reason to change it. Plus it helps Mons that lack regular recovery moves like Weezing and Misdreavus. Mach Punch
  9. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's fine as is, especially since M-Kanga can't abuse the hell out of it anymore. Regenerator
  10. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Buff it's accuracy to 95% at least to make it more reliable. It often feels like a poor man's Waterfall, especially since it has no added effect, so it doesn't feel worth using when compared to Waterfall. Speaking of Water moves: Razor Shell
  11. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it's fine as it is. Overheat
  12. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Allow us to know when it's active with a prompt like other abilities instead of the player just guessing when they've hit the 1/3rd mark. Drill Run
  13. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It may be a discount version of Protect due to lower PP but I don't see any reason to mess with it. Close Combat
  14. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Delete. I hate this move with a passion. And the fact that nearly every Mon in the game can learn it, even those that really shouldn't like the Chansey line, really only makes it worse. When Sword/Shield got rid of its TM status I rejoiced until Home gave it back to us as a transfer move. Or at...
  15. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Raise the accuracy to at least 90%. It's too much of a gamble otherwise. Bullet Seed
  16. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a meh move overall but I don't see any reason to change it. Makes for an interesting finisher if used correctly. Toxic Boost
  17. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a fine ability. Could use more distribution but overall a very good ability that requires no buffs nor nerfs. Intimidate
  18. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, especially since it got buffed hard from Gen 6 onward. Lava Plume
  19. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep it. It's fine as is. It may be a gamble, depending on the situation, but it's a fair gamble, especially compared to other OHKO moves. It's certainly a good "screw you" revenge move if used correctly. Draco Meteor
  20. CynthiaLover

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Return it to the way it was. Give Mimikyu its signature ability back. Mystical Fire
Back
Top Bottom