• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I'm all for that. And maybe there will be follow-up screens where the other Mons get their time to emote over the curry, as it's possible that the trailers only showed the Trainer/first Mon reactions and not the others to keep it short and to the point. Of course, this is GF we're talking about...
  2. CynthiaLover

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Actually, I think we do get to feed all our Mons at once. I'm guessing that the Mon in the front of your party is the one who gets the extra emote animation, as I doubt that you'd be cooking such a huge pot of curry for only one Mon to actually get the benefits of it. After all, when you start...
  3. CynthiaLover

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Well, I'm certainly looking forward to the camping feature. It seems like a very logical step forward after Amie/Refresh, and it also makes more sense. Plus, as others have stated, I'm curious to know how the Mons, specifically certain ones, would interact in camp. Such as, say, Seviper and...
Back
Top Bottom