Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

Been meaning to mention this for quite some time now. I started a new playthrough in Ultra Sun. I traded over a bunch of leftover eggs as soon as I had access to the PC and hatched them, resulting in me gaining a new squad: Pyrocitor the HA Litten, Courage the Cowardly Dog... er... Wimpod, Yoko...
  2. CynthiaLover

After unintentionally putting it off, I finally got that Sword playthrough I had been planning for quite some time. However, like I said elsewhere, I replaced Poliwrath with Mienfoo as my Fighting Mon. Reason being it can do double duty on either attacking stat, as Mienshao's Special Attack is...
  3. CynthiaLover

Man, I've been meaning to post updates on my playthrough of Sword but it keeps slipping my mind. Anyway, on with the show. (Note that this is over the course of a few days, so expect it to be long-winded.)
  4. CynthiaLover

Okay, due to a bad bout with insomnia (probably because I'm out of one of my meds that somewhat helps with sleep and was unable to get it today due to the heavy rain), I decided to start a new Sword file. This time, however, in order to spice things up a bit I'm attempting to do an Egglocke...
  5. CynthiaLover

Time to continue the journey.
  6. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I managed to recover from my migraine and continued my Isle of Armor adventure.
  7. CynthiaLover

I guess I should update on how I've been doing in the Isle of Armor.
  8. CynthiaLover

I've managed to resurrect a Shield playthrough on my main Switch today (it was my technically second main Shield playthrough, as my first, which was on my Switch Lite, ultimately glitched). It was positioned just after beating Kabu, with a team consisting of a Cinderace, Corvisquire (now...
  9. CynthiaLover

Haven't achieved too much lately, as I've been working on a backlog of a number of games. Mostly just doing some raids and breeding for a (semi-competitive) shiny Hawlucha. Haven't gotten said shiny Hawlucha yet, but I did end up getting a 6 IV one in the process. I might trade it over to...
  10. CynthiaLover

Sorry for the double post, but I've been meaning to post my second Sword playthrough on my Switch Lite for some time now but kept forgetting (my main playthrough is on my regular Switch). So, might as well update what I've done in the past two days. I started with Scorbunny (what a surprise)...
  11. CynthiaLover

No, sorry, not this time. You're stuck with the old trading route now to get the remaining Mons for the dex, as there hasn't been any sort of event, glitch, or QR code-like ability to pick up the slack. No, you're just gonna have to ask for some help from other players now, or buy the other...
  12. CynthiaLover

Wait... there is version exclusive CURRY INGREDIENTS?! Okay, that's taking the whole "version exclusive" shtick a bit too far. Right up there with version exclusive colors for customization options in the past gen. Glad I didn't bother with the Curry Dex or I'd be wondering why I don't have all...
  13. CynthiaLover

Didn't get as much done as I wanted to today, thanks to getting a bad migraine around 11 AM, so I spent most of the day in trying to sleep it off after taking my migraine meds (keyword: trying. Results: utterly failed). But I did do something noteworthy. After doing a bit more catching, I went...
  14. CynthiaLover

Okay, made some double progress in both Sword and Shield today. Though because most of Sword's "progress" was just catching new Mons for the dex, I won't bother posting my catches, though I will say I'm now at the 302 Mon mark. Still need a few more version exclusives and the other starters, but...
  15. CynthiaLover

Well, as I said a little while back, my relative gave me yet another gift: Pokemon Shield. I swear, the man must be psychic or something, as I was planning on getting Shield around the Christmas holidays, but he sent me over a brand-new copy. Sheesh, he's getting a bit too generous. So, now I...
  16. CynthiaLover

Been a while since I updated my main playthrough, so here we go. Now, with that over with, I can start a new save file on my Switch Lite and try different things. Tune in next time to see what happens in that playthrough.
  17. CynthiaLover

That exact thing just happened to me about 30 minutes ago. I was planning on catching another G-Max Sandaconda to use for trading, but it was the first Max Raid Battle Mon that I repeatedly failed to catch. Every other battle I've had has been instant successes, so the fact that this was the...
  18. CynthiaLover

Meant to post an update last night, but other things got in the way. But, it works out, as I got some more stuff done this morning, so it's all good. After getting the Rotom Bike upgrade, I spent some more time catching what I don't have yet/wasn't allowed to yet, as well as using the bike...
  19. CynthiaLover

No. It's no different than any other Meowth other than the G-Max bit. Plus, it can't evolve, so it'll remain rather weak. I tested it out once during a Max Raid Battle. It barely survived, while my Scorbunny took the same hit in a different Max Raid Battle like a boss.
  20. CynthiaLover

No. Getting the quiz right or wrong causes your Mons to either get a stat boost (right) or stat drop (wrong), though it seems to be a different stat each time (ie: getting quiz #1 right gives you a +1 in Attack/Sp Atk, while getting quiz #2 right gives you a +1 Speed). So, missing a quiz answer...
Back
Top Bottom