Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I'm withdrawing my request, as a friend of mine in another hangout gave me the needed Razor Fang in a trade. So I don't need it anymore. Thanks to anyone who considered the offer.
  2. CynthiaLover

I'm looking for a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar before post-game in Brilliant Diamond. I can offer mostly BD exclusives (ie: Cranidos, Scyther + Metal Coat, etc), Heart Scales, and TMs like Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Scald, etc. Please reply with a quote or mention as I'm quicker to...
  3. CynthiaLover

Okay, see you in a few minutes. EDIT: Oh, also, my IGN is Solaris, just in case the LC gets intercepted by accident (happened once to me before).
  4. CynthiaLover

I've got a leftover 6 IV Adamant female Wimpod with Aqua Jet from a previous breeding project. Would you like it?
  5. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post, I meant to make the previous post a multi-quote one, but I forgot how to multi-quote. Then this part slipped my mind. Sorry, heh. I can breed you these guys no prob. I don't need anything major in exchange, as I've completed the dex already. So, just drop me a...
  6. CynthiaLover

I can get you these, including a G-Max Flapple (I've got two at this point). I don't really need anything in exchange, as I've finally completed the dex, but I can breed these guys for you no prob. Send me a conversation/private message/whatever it's called here and we'll talk trade.
  7. CynthiaLover

I've nearly completed the Dex: 390. I still need a few Mons in order to get the Shiny Charm, so I still need help. I need as followed: Sableye Mimikyu Drampa Turtonator Togedemaru Rotom Zamazenta (this one I won't keep, obviously, just a trade/trade-back setup) There are others, but they just...
  8. CynthiaLover

Wow, thanks so much! That'll help big time. What would you like in exchange?
  9. CynthiaLover

@Akira Bond I can offer you the following: Lotad Growlithe Combee Croagunk Riolu Hawlucha Larvitar I can probably offer you more, like Mawile and Turtanator, but I'll have to double-check on those first. You'll have to give me a bit of time, as I have to breed some of them (like Larvitar), but...
  10. CynthiaLover

I need a number of Mons in order to fill out some of the remaining space in my dex. They are as followed: Grookey Hitmontop Ditto (doesn't need to be foreign or anything special, I just can't find one for the life of me) G-Corsola (no matter how many times I visit the area where they spawn in...
Back
Top Bottom