Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Well, I had an annoying situation pop up. I had successfully played the DLC on my Switch Lite's main "user" just fine, but when I tried testing the other files, it wouldn't work. No matter what I tried, such as deleting and re-downloading the DLC, it wouldn't work. Eventually, I ended up having...
  2. CynthiaLover

Well, the good news is that the Starters with HA are available now. The annoying part of it is that you can only get them via the mobile app and send them via Mystery Gift to HOME. God, I HATE it when they pull something like that. I had no choice but to download the mobile app and after seven...
  3. CynthiaLover

I also wonder if this expansion will give us other things along with the expanded adventures, like the ability to buy TRs with cash or have tutors that'll teach the "lost" moves to you like Return and such. If these expansion packs throw in some quality of life bonuses that'll make these games...
  4. CynthiaLover

Oh, good Lord, no! Team Rocket has gotten ENOUGH time in the series as is. They're overrated and I want to see them die out (except Jessie, James, and Meowth, as they're decent folk at times). But, sweet lordie GF, keep Team Rocket out of this. That's the LAST thing Sword/Shield need.
  5. CynthiaLover

I wonder if the expansion pack will also have other updates laced within it when it actually goes live (as in when the Isle of Armor is first accessible). Maybe it'll patch a few things alongside it, like increasing the smarts of the ally AI, return certain moves to the games like, well, Return...
Back
Top Bottom