Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

Then sorry on my end, too. I don't mean to sound mean, either, especially since jokes posted online get lost in translation quite frequently and easily. I know that feeling all too well, as even those who know me well enough miss my punchlines left and right, especially my sarcasm/deadpan...
  2. CynthiaLover

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

Oh, I know it was a joke, so there's no need for that. I just like to give deadpan responses to jokes, since most of my jokes get the same responses in kind. Especially my pungeon master ones.
  3. CynthiaLover

Here's my counter argument. Should I care about some guy's name who keeps ruining every Max Raid Battle for me with his stupidity? No.
  4. CynthiaLover

This has probably been said and I'm too lazy to check, but I'm at least hoping that they give us some new AI trainers for Max Raid Battles in these updates. Ones that are... how should I put this... COMPETENT. Sure, there are a handful of AI trainers that do well (the Lass with the Weavile, for...
Back
Top Bottom