Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

Yes, I'm aware. Psychic was meant to be weak to Ghost, as stated in many sources, including the anime (it's the reason Ash went out of his way to get a Ghost Mon, ultimately befriending a Haunter, just to counter Sabrina). But instead it did the opposite and made Psychic immune to Ghost. And...
  2. CynthiaLover

Uh, actually, no. Psychic wasn't super effective against Ghost itself in Gen 1, even with the programing error. The reason why it seems that way is because the only Ghost Mons in that game, the Gastly line, are part Poison, which is weak to Psychic. So it wasn't the Ghost side of the Gastly line...
  3. CynthiaLover

The Rattata line is the only "regional Normal type" that has two different ways to evolve into Raticate due to the introduction of its Alolan Form: Kantoinan evolves at Lv20 while Alolan evolves at Lv20 at night. Speaking of Raticate, it is the first fully evolved Mon to be placed in the...
  4. CynthiaLover

Yes, that's true, but Wild Charge is not a variant of Double-Edge, as it's weaker in both BP and recoil, which is what my point was all about. I was only talking about Double-Edge clones: moves with120 BP, 1/3rd recoil damage, etc, which Wild Charge clearly doesn't have. So, Wild Charge isn't...
  5. CynthiaLover

Here's something interesting. Of the four "starter" types (Grass, Fire, Water, and Electric), Water is the only one of the four that doesn't have a variant of Double-Edge. Grass has Wood Hammer, Fire has Flare Blitz, and Electric has Volt Tackle (even though it's technically a Pikachu line...
  6. CynthiaLover

Well, Pidgey evolves at Level 18, Spearow evolves as Level 20, Hoothoot evolves at Level 20, Taillow evolves at Level 22, Pidove evolves at Level 21, Fletchling evolves at Level 17, and Rookidee evolves at Level 18
  7. CynthiaLover

I've noticed that Starly and Pikipek evolve the earliest out of all the early route regional birds, as both evolve into their second stage at Level 14.
Back
Top Bottom