Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

...You realized I don't know a thing (or care) about TemTem, right? And the point remains regardless of where the inspiration comes from: certain Pokemon need buffs like regional variants (and potential evos) in order to avoid becoming forgotten in the sea of creatures there are in the...
  2. CynthiaLover

That didn't stop Mons like Quilfish, the Goomy line, and even Basculin from getting regional forms (and in some cases evos), so why should it stop Zangoose/Seviper?
  3. CynthiaLover

How about a regional variant for Zangoose and Seviper? The two are rather overlooked/forgotten (especially after Jessie boxed her Seviper at the end of the DP anime) and could use a buff or two in the form of new variants. Maybe even regional evolutions like Obstagoon and the like would be...
  4. CynthiaLover

I would love to see Tauros get a Fighting-type variant, especially since it now has some new toys to play with in the form of Close Combat and Throat Chop, both of which would be good moves for a Fighting-type Tauros. And I think getting an evolution would be grand for it, maybe make it a...
Back
Top Bottom