Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Nothing, really. It'll just be higher leveled when you catch it, like most Super Rod Mons. The type of rod doesn't always alter the encounter rate for certain Mons, just the levels and what Mons it catches (ie: Gyarados instead of Magikarp). So whether you have the Good or Super Rod makes no...
  2. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Sadly, Feebas has the same song and dance as before: can only be found on certain tiles. While I don't know if those tiles reset daily, I do know that if you find Feebas in one of those tiles you can catch countless amounts of them. Someone mentioned that if you find the tile it'll be a 75%...
  3. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

In regards to Spiritomb, I also heard from a leak that was posted on Youtube that NPCs in the Grand Underground (except the Hikers that sell you things) also count toward the 32 units needed to unlock Spiritomb (apparently there are random NPCs that appear in the Grand Underground now). Also...
  4. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Quick question: Has there been any confirmation about how to obtain more copies of TMs? I know that the Gym Leaders and NPCs who give you TMs will give you multiples (although I haven't heard how many you get at a time), but some TMs like Earthquake are found out in the "wild", and from what...
  5. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

To answer your question: Yes, you can hide the Poketch at any time, so it won't clutter up the screen when you don't want it.
  6. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Agreed, especially since other remakes, like HGSS and ORAS, had them. It's especially strange considering that the second set of games (or 3rd versions) in a gen always have Move Tutors, so their absence in BDSP is a rather odd choice. But, then again, the whole "faithful" thing comes into play...
  7. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

To answer your questions to the best of my ability: 1) I don't know much about the Battle Tower, but from what little I've heard you can do Multi-Battles, albeit with NPCs like the Stat Trainers. Granted, I'm not 100% sure on that, as I pretty much ignore all battle facilities unless it has a...
  8. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I have to say I am very, very pleased to see that the Rival/Gyms/E4/Champion battles have all been given some much-needed improvements, both in strategy and AI. And the fact that our true queen has rightfully claimed her throne is the cherry on top. I agree with the proposal that ILCA should...
  9. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Just be thankful that Swords Dance isn't Dragon Dance, otherwise all hell would break loose, and the dreams of many will litter the floor... alongwith their corpses. If they won't be already. And I'd be willing to bet the final move is Earthquake, given it's Cynthia's Garchomp and all. Still...
  10. CynthiaLover

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So, taking a quick scan of this thread out of curiosity (as I heard of all the news about leaked info) and it looks like there's a lot of gloom and doom right now. Frankly, I'm only really half surprised about some of the stuff. They did say these games would be "faithful", so I guess that's...
Back
Top Bottom