Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

HELP: Future writing plans after Chaos Rising (Canceled)

Update time. As the newly edited title states, this project has been canceled. There are two reasons behind it. First, I've hit a bad case of writer's block Wil E. Coyote-style, thus any creative juices have been stonewalled. Secondly, while coming up with ideas for this series in planning...
  2. CynthiaLover

New update. Due to the weird night I had last night I've made a few more minor adjustments to the new series coming up after Chaos Rising. They mostly revolve around Maylene (again). For starters, I've decided to change her species from a lesser devil monster to a straight up demon breed. This...
  3. CynthiaLover

Heyo. Just a small update on the future series. For starters, I've decided to expand the main cast by one. The final party member to be added is Edyn (although in terms of order-of-appearance, she'll be fourth, after Hub, Maylene, and Sir Arron), who will not only act as Sir Arron's love...
  4. CynthiaLover

Update time. In regards to this series, I actually came up with an interesting idea for Maylene. I decided to fuse elements from both versions into one, taking key aspects, traits, and quirks from each and creating a new version of Maylene. For starters, she'll be the Lunar Nightwing version of...
  5. CynthiaLover

A new update to mention regarding this future series. Because of how my extra crispy omelet of a brain works, literally last night I had a brain spark involving this series. While I still haven't come up with a name for said series I did cook up an interesting idea regarding swordswoman Maylene...
  6. CynthiaLover

As those who have been reading Chaos Rising knows that we're entering the final season. And this time I intend to finish it unlike Psychic Duelist Django (that will eventually get finished but I've been a bit put off by how Yugioh has become such a mess ever since the "introduction" of Link...
Back
Top Bottom