Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

BW vs. B2W2

I'm getting tired of this cycle of attrition... Yes, I'll agree to your points. But I still consider BW superior because they weren't as reliant on Wi-Fi as B2W2, as they only really needed it for the Entralink. While B2W2 does offer more in general, I still don't like the fact that in order to...
  2. CynthiaLover

BW vs. B2W2

1) I'm aware of that but they're still less threatening than in BW. Their teams are also weaker. Ghetsis was more threatening because of his smooth-talking. Now he's just like every other generic doomsday villain, which is a downgrade to what made his character great. 2) We still lost a fair...
  3. CynthiaLover

BW vs. B2W2

They're still affected regardless, which means my point still stands. Take a look at this quote from TV Tropes about them: "While the games boast a very impressive repertoire of bonus features, many of them rely heavily on said WFC or inter-game communication, making them much more difficult to...
  4. CynthiaLover

BW vs. B2W2

To answer in order (since I don't know how to multi-quote or whatever): 1) Not really. Team Plasma lost a lot of their bite in the timeskip. Now they were purely generic bad guys while in BW they were self-aware hypocritical animal wrongs group. Their ability to be more convincing to the public...
  5. CynthiaLover

BW vs. B2W2

BW by a mile. While I liked B2W2, I prefer BW. BW had the better story, better character development, more enjoyable characters, and the fact that it forced you to start with a blank slate when it came to the Mon distribution. Team Plasma was at their most threatening in BW, N was at his best...
Back
Top Bottom