Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

BDSP Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl)

I forget but do these games' day/night cycle follow the Switch's clock or are they independent like LA and SV?
  2. CynthiaLover

Quick question: Are the Johto Balls (Fast, Lure, Heavy, etc) available in these games? I, myself, don't care, as I've made it abundantly clear that I don't like the Apricorn Balls, but I got a Gible via trade that was in a Lure Ball and I wanted to check if those balls are legally obtainable in...
  3. CynthiaLover

No, they don't sparkle or stand out or anything. Just like in SWSH, there is no way to know if a Mon is shiny or not until you actually engage it. So you can very easily miss a shiny in the GU because they don't actually show them as shiny or anything in the overworld.
  4. CynthiaLover

As far as I'm aware, yes, although (currently unreleased) events are needed for Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus (again). Also, I forgot this earlier, but Rotom cannot be accessed until post-game, unlike Platinum, despite its location being accessible after the second Gym. In general the post-game...
  5. CynthiaLover

Almost all the Mons that were featured in the Platinum dex. The exceptions are the Eevee line, Porygon line, Tangela line, Nosepass line, and Tropius. You can also find Mons like Teddiursa, Smoochum, and Pinsir, which were not in either of the DP and Platinum dexes. As for Dual Slot Mons, I'm...
  6. CynthiaLover

Yes. You can soft reset for a shiny Mon at a Honey Tree, as there is nothing restricting that. It won't change the Mon itself, but it will change the ability, Nature, gender, and shiny chance like it has in the past.
Back
Top Bottom