Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

HELP: Future series starting to take shape, need feedback/suggestions

Time for another update. Okay, as I've said in the "What Did You Write Today" thread a few times, I've finished the Spell, Familiar, and Skill Lists for my prototype idea. They will be posted below. Also I have, at least at the moment, decided on a series name: "Dawn of Courage". Considering...
  2. CynthiaLover

Time for another update. As you've probably heard me say in some other threads I've managed to come up with a Monster List and a (potentially complete) Familiar List. I figured I might as well share them with you so you can get an idea of how these concepts work. First, the Monster List...
  3. CynthiaLover

Update time. Today I thought up of some lore to this new idea. Basically a bit of background info regarding how the whole ordeal began. Here's what I've cooked up so far. Edyn is a world parallel to Earth. It formed, grew, and developed at the same pace as Earth did. However, it is a world...
  4. CynthiaLover

As you've been probably keeping up with me around here, I've been mapping out a prototype idea that will become my next project after Chaos Rising. Mostly in the form of TV Trope-style bios but I've also spent some time rehearsing and brainstorming various scenarios either mentally or verbally...
Back
Top Bottom