Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

Forgive the double post (though it's been a while since last time) but I got a ton more done in LA. I've since quelled both Nobles H-Arcanine and H-Electrode. H-Arcanine I managed pretty well, though I did take a few hits, while H-Electrode was a bit more work, largely because I mistimed some...
  2. CynthiaLover

Meant to post earlier but had a lot of errands to do. Continuing my journey. I've since completed pretty much all of the Crimson Mirelands, including quelling H-Liligant. Caught a bunch of new Mons for the dex, including a good two dozen Alphas, and completed several requests. I've since...
  3. CynthiaLover

Started a new playthrough because I felt like it. I picked the girl character this time (the blonde, to be exact) and named her Darkness (no points for guessing where the name comes from). I tend to alternate between the male and female PC, depending on my mood and to see the differences in...
  4. CynthiaLover

Been meaning to update for a while now. I completed all the dex entries for every Mon (as in Research Level 10) in my main playthrough and managed (by the skin of my teeth) to "defeat" Arceus, effectively beating the game. Those survival charms really saved my bacon in that battle. But getting...
  5. CynthiaLover

I haven't done too much lately due to having to help my mom after her surgery but I do have some bits to report. For starters I finally got my Weavile. I had forgotten that you could just buy a Razor Claw from the merchant who trades Merit Points for certain items. So, when the lightbulb...
  6. CynthiaLover

I've finally continued my main playthrough in Legends: Arceus (technically I did play it a bit some time ago but forgot to mention what had happened since then). I've been doing various massive mass outbreaks looking for certain Mons, along with doing any space-time distortions, so I can fill...
  7. CynthiaLover

Been meaning to update for some time now. After completing the Daybreak DLC I spent some time catching various Mons that I needed for the dex in several massive mass outbreaks. As a result I've gotten complete 10s on Mons like Togepi/Togetic, the Oshawott line, the Rowlet line, the Zorua line...
  8. CynthiaLover

Been meaning to update my progress for quite some time but I've been both writing and helping my folks so my attention has been divided. Anyway, after finally moving on with the plot Kamado when the rift gets worse. Like that'll help, sumo boy. Truth be told, I never liked him so I was itching...
  9. CynthiaLover

Small update since last time. Anyway, after exploring the Alabaster Icelands some more, catching several more Mons such as Alpha Machamp, Alpha Bergmite, Alpha Mamoswine, two more Unown, and several others. I finally made my way to Avalugg's arena. As I said in another thread Avalugg was the...
  10. CynthiaLover

After much procrastination (though to my defense I've been doing a lot of writing for both Chaos Rising and Dawn of Courage), I finally moved on with the plot in my main playthrough. Having entered the Alabaster Icelands I spent a ton of time catching new Mons and training my current team. I...
  11. CynthiaLover

Didn't get a whole lot more done since my last post, as not only did I have to run errands but also had to help dad with an emergency. But what I did do is substantial enough to mention. After getting enough research points on H-Sneasel I used my Razor Claw to evolve her into Sneasler and...
  12. CynthiaLover

Yeah, he is. I know who he is, as he's one of the Unovian Battle Subway bosses, though his attire looks like he went through a wood chipper (I'm guessing that's Sneasler's doing). But you can't help but feel bad for him, as he's in a worse situation than the PC is, as at least he/she still has...
  13. CynthiaLover

Been very busy with my time-space travels through Hisui. First off, getting Basculegion was easiler that expected. I simply had to use Wave Crash on a bunch of easy Mons (like Glameow) to rack up the necessary recoil to evolve her. That only took about five minutes, give or take. I have to say...
  14. CynthiaLover

I've been a busy little Bibarrel in my adventures in Hisui. At this rate I'll probably cause a temporal anomaly that cause the modern day mankind to be ruled by Primeapes. Anyway, on with the show. I've since moved on with the plot to Cobalt Coastline. I have spent a TON of time catching...
  15. CynthiaLover

Time for more time-space shenanigan in Hisui. I rode Ursaluna in order to track down Arezu. It took a bit to get the controls down but I managed. I found her and started to make my way to H-Liligant's domain. I caught a bunch of Mons along the way: Golbat, Murkrow, Alpha Roserade, Alpha...
  16. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of my adventures through time... er... Hisui. I actually didn't go after Ursaluna right away. I instead veered off to the next area to do some more catching, grinding, farming, and setup another base camp. I caught a Stunky, Skuntank, Onix, and Haunter in that area...
  17. CynthiaLover

Continuing my mission in Hisui. I made my way to the next story mission: calming Ursaluna. At the marshland I caught several different Mons: Budew, Roselia, Croagunk, Carnivine, Gastly, Graveler, both male and female Hippopatas, Yanma, Barboach, and Tangela for new data. I tried to catch...
  18. CynthiaLover

Continued my journey through Hisui. I have gained the power to ride Wyrdeer, so that'll make traveling easier. Moving on, I battled the Warden and his Goomy, easily beating it due to my fairly high levels. I also managed to catch three Alpha Mons: Kricketune, Bibarrel, and Parasect. Yay! I...
  19. CynthiaLover

I've been making pretty good progress in Legends: Arceus. For a brief recap of my first few hours I picked Cyndaquil as my starter (I tend to work better with Fire types anyway), caught several different Mons, crafted several times (I'm loving the crafting bit more than I thought I would), and...
Back
Top Bottom