Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

MATURE: Dawn of Courage (Chapter 221 Up)

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence, male nudity) That's all for today, folks. Looks like the final battle will soon be upon the party. Will they succeed? Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  2. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, violence, light blood) After an epic battle the victor has been decided. But what will the party do now? Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  3. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence) That's all for today. Notice anything familiar about the party's opponents? Anyway, the final fight will soon be upon them. But will the party win? Tune in next time to find out.
  4. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence, light blood) That's all for today. Cheaters never prosper indeed. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  5. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence) That's all for today. The first round of the King of Champions tournament had begun. But who will win? Tune in next time to find out.
  6. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language) That's all for today. And some trivia, this event is an expy of the Contest of Champions from Breath of Fire 3, complete with horseman brothers as sponsors (albeit they're good guys compared to Balio and Sunder)...
  7. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, violence) Obvious Secret Saturdays reference is obvious. Anyway, another day, another victory for the party. Next up is a mini-arc that could potentially determine Edyn's future.
  8. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence) That's all for today. Another day, another Undead Army platoon destroyed. A good day for the party. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  9. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, light sexual themes) That's all for today. A short chapter but it sets up the next few events. Will the party succeed? Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  10. CynthiaLover

No, don't worry. If anything I've been taking it too slow lately, as I haven't gotten any work done in nearly a week. It's my longest series, yes, but there is still plenty more left in my planning documents so I've still got more work ahead of me. Plus writing is a form of stress relief for me...
  11. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence, racism) That's all for today. A banner day for Kettu. Eoleo, not so much. But what does the next chapter's title suggest? Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  12. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence) That's all for today. Short, to the point, but a start after my unintentional hiatus. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  13. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains female nudity, mild language, suggestive themes) That's all for today. A slow chapter but it sets up some of the next few plot points. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  14. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence) That's all for today. Another screw-up from Eoleo nearly had disastrous results. Does that moron ever learn? Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  15. CynthiaLover

Time for the next installment of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild violence, mild language) That's all for today. Feels good to get this story back online. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  16. CynthiaLover

After an unintentional hiatus it's time to return to our regularly scheduled content. (Warning: contains mild language) That's all for today. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  17. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, violence) That's all for today. Quite the close shave for Nova. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  18. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language, mild violence, light blood, light sexual suggestions) That's all for today. Gotta give credit where it's due: Dominic doesn't give up easily. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
  19. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language) That's all for today. Bit of trivia, this chapter had content cut from it that would've tied into the "safari" part of the title. But I was unable to make it work so it got the axe instead, hence why it's shorter...
  20. CynthiaLover

Time for the next chapter of Dawn of Courage. (Warning: contains mild language) That's all for today. Another cock-waving competition won, and a washed-up Werecat. A good day for the team. Not so much for Eoleo. Tune in next time to see what our heroes face.
Back
Top Bottom