Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

The Power/Spell Name Idea Thread 2.0

Hey, thanks to being stuck at home with a head cold (although it is getting better) I ended up with a few more ideas thanks to some new Shaman forms. Ice: Ice Coffin (traps target in ice before impaling it with ice swords), Freezing Fog (blasts targets with cold fog that cause hallucinations...
  2. CynthiaLover

Thanks to one last burst before the day ended I have a handful of new ideas, thanks to the newest Shaman form I've come up with. Enjoy. Dark (Shadow): Darkness Love (seduces the target before injecting Dark energy that slowly eats away at the target), Life Steal (drains the target's lifeforce...
  3. CynthiaLover

Had another brain spark while playing with my pet cockatiel for some new Shaman forms with corresponding abilities. I'm in rare form today, as I was struggling immensely lately with trying to think of Shaman forms for the cast. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Ice: Icicle Storm (summons...
  4. CynthiaLover

While brainstorming more Shaman forms for my series I not only came up with a few more forms (specifically Fox Fyre for Kettu and Nymph Wing for Nina) but also some new abilities that might be fun to add. Wood (Earth): Thorn Spears (summons giant thorns to impale targets, group attack)...
  5. CynthiaLover

Glad to see you decided to do this thread. Looks like fun. Anyway, here are few ideas I came up with, as they're based off of my series' Shaman forms. Hopefully they'll be of some use to others. Fire: Phoenix Finish (summons flaming energy phoenix to attack), Firestorm Wrath (creates flaming...
Back
Top Bottom