Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Aaaaand here we go again. This time, however, I'm playing Scarlet. Or I'm about to play Scarlet as I'm waiting for my Switch Lite to recharge. Anyway, I'm starting up a new file in Scarlet for a change of pace (still playing LA at the same time but felt like doing something different). I've...
  2. CynthiaLover

Been a while but I've since started another Sword playthrough. I'll keep this one brief as I'm only at Turffield. Mostly wanted to ask about a certain teammate. Since Nessa is a pretty prominent opponent in the game (you face her at least twice during the main story), I was debating between two...
  3. CynthiaLover

Started a new playthrough of Sword recently that I've been playing on and off over the past few days. I've recently won the Fire Badge and made it to Hammerlocke. I've also completed the main story of the Isle of Armor (beating Klara and getting Kubfu) and have been spending time farming Watts...
  4. CynthiaLover

Time for an update on my team that I talked about recently. I'm currently heading toward the Water Gym and Dark Team Star Base. I have completed 3 Gyms (Bug, Grass, Electric), 3 Titans (Rock, Steel, Flying), and 1 Team Star Base (Fire). Here's my squad thus far. Skeledirge (Pyrocitor) Lv45 Male...
  5. CynthiaLover

Thanks for the tips. I'm ultimately going with: Skeledirge, Torterra, Basculegion (female), Kommo-o, Yanmega, and H-Avalugg (turns out a Bergmite egg was also mixed in that I decided to turn into the 6th slot and will evolve in LA when the time comes). So that gives me 3 Physical attackers, 3...
  6. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but I've since started a new playthrough of Scarlet, wanting to try some different things. I've started with a Fuecoco and I'm going to use some leftover eggs from a previous breeding project to fill out the team. Most of them are Kitakami Mons. But I wanted some advice...
  7. CynthiaLover

First time I've ever quoted my own post before. But I felt it was time for an update. First off, my current position in the story is I've beaten all three plotlines and The Way Home (and as I said before, the Teal Mask plotline), so now I'm doing the Gym Inspections or whatever. I did Katy...
  8. CynthiaLover

Yes, I realized that late into the team building when I first started this playthrough. Hence the addition of Sawsbuck, who not only resists Electric, but can learn various Ground moves to counter it, even if she was a last-minute decision. Originally her Ground move was Stomping Tantrum (since...
  9. CynthiaLover

I would like some critique for my team in Scarlet. I'm currently going to face Tulip as my 7th Gym and I've also completed the DLC (at least up to the end of the story, I haven't caught the Loyal Three yet because I wanted access to both Ultra and Quick Balls since I started it just before...
  10. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post (but it has been a while since the last time) but I'm looking for a bit more advice on my Breath of Fire-themed team in Scarlet. Specifically, I want to see if I can improve Spar the Sawsbuck and Deis the Dudunsparce, especially for the upcoming DLC. Here are their...
  11. CynthiaLover

New playthrough, new questions. I was recently cleaning out some of the leftover eggs in one of my files and decided to use some of them in a playthrough. However, there are certain ones where I'm not sure which would be better. My starter is Fuecoco, and two of the determined slots are H-Zorua...
  12. CynthiaLover

A new day (er... night), a new squad, a new adventure. Those who have kept up with my special blog will know about this team in my recent playthrough of Scarlet. But despite the team beating the main story I want some advice on fine-tuning it, especially for completing 5 Star Tera Raid Battles...
  13. CynthiaLover

Taking a break from Scarlet and went back to BD for the first time in a while. Started a new playthrough. Now I'm searching for a final team member for my squad and open to other suggestions. I just got to Veilstone City and about to tackle Maylene. My current team is as followed: Infernape...
  14. CynthiaLover

Forgive the double post but it's been a while since last time. Anyway, I'm doing a new run in Brilliant Diamond and I wanted some advice on my team. I'm currently at Pastoria City, having just beaten Maylene and now have access to the Move Relearner. Most of my team came from the GU, thus they...
  15. CynthiaLover

@Gengarzilla @Ghost Diplocaulus Sorry, I've been meaning to update you both since yesterday but various things kept getting in the way, capped off with a migraine at the end of the day. I've since added the Island Scan Groovyle to my ranks, as I didn't want to trudge all the way back to Melemele...
  16. CynthiaLover

I've grown pretty tired of using Magnemite. I've used it in several other playthroughs, both Gen 7 and Gen 8, so I'd like a change of pace, which is why I was going to use an Alolan Raichu for my Elec type. Plus, like you said, it adds in another Ground weakness (a 4x one this time). And since...
  17. CynthiaLover

So I gave up on X as I was just simply not having any fun. Further solidifying that it's a terrible, forgettable game. So after some rummaging around I pulled out an Ultra Sun game and popped it in to see what it had. It appears to be an Egglock or something that I just simply forgot about as...
  18. CynthiaLover

Been jumping around games lately and decided to do a playthrough of X again. Now, as many people know I don't like XY due to it being a massive step down from Gen 5 (among other reasons) but I won't deny that some of the Mons introduced in Gen 6 are pretty good (Hawlucha becoming one of my...
  19. CynthiaLover

@GhostLucario Thanks for the tips. I've managed to get ahold of at least one Special Attacker in the form of Alakazam since I've had zilch luck in finding both Ralts and Togepi (I know they're rare spawns but my luck has been downright abysmal lately in finding any good rare spawns). He...
  20. CynthiaLover

I need some recommendations for a new playthrough in Brilliant Diamond. I'm currently up to Solaceon Town. This is my team right now: Infernape (37, male, Amulet Coin, Hardy) Close Combat/Flame Wheel/Power Up Punch/Fury Swipes Notes: Infernape is going to be a mixed attacker, like always, as...
Back
Top Bottom