Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

During a rerun in Platinum today, I managed to score big time. This morning while in Eterna City, I, on a whim, slathered the Honey Tree just outside of town. I wasn't expecting much, maybe a Combee or Cherrubi at best. Boy, did that tree deliver. I checked back and, to my shock, I found a...
  2. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

While breeding Mons for a trade that I promised I'd do I ended up really lucking out. I had gotten a 6 IV Japanese Ditto over Surprise Trade (most likely hacked, but whatever), so I was like, "Meh, why not?" and decided to use it with a Intelileon I had while holding a Destiny Knot. The result...
  3. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Caught myself an Alolan Meowth to act as a filler member in my restarted second Sun. Had Pickup as it's ability (my preferred ability for it), so I'm like, "Good, that'll come in handy." After one battle, it picked up something: a Full Heal. I'm like, "Not to shabby." Two battles later, it...
  4. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Catching a shiny female Eevee in X. I wasn't even LOOKING for an Eevee, let alone a shiny of any sort, but I got a shiny female Eevee by chance. Caught the little girl, will probably evolve her into a Sylveon, as I love its shiny form.
  5. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Did a few Wonder Trades with some leftover HA Starters that I had hatched. I got two major goodies out of it. First, I got a shiny Chimchar with 5IVs (Sp. Def being the weak one), then I got another shiny, this time a Snivy, which also had 5IVs (Sp. Atk being the weak link). For the first time...
  6. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Walking into Mt. Moon in my VG Yellow and running into a Clefairy as my first encounter right away. Caught the little pink puffball, too. That saved me a heck of a lot of searching. Considering that Clefairy only has an encounter rate of 1% in the upper floor of Mt. Moon, that was surprisingly...
  7. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

While deciding to breed a Venomoth in AS to get certain egg moves for fun, I ended up getting a shiny Venonat in the fourth batch of eggs. That was completely unintentional, even though I knew that one of the Venomoth's breeding partner was a foreign Mon, I wasn't going for a shiny at all. It...
  8. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Catching a shiny Skorupi in the Great Marsh in Platinum, which, on it's own, is a big deal, let alone the Great Marsh. The best part: it had an Adamant Nature and perfect IVs in Attack and Speed (I traded it over to another Platinum to check, as in that particular Platinum I've only just got...
  9. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Catching Terrakion at Pathless Plain on the first Ultra Ball. And all I did was burn it with Will-O-Wisp. Lucky break, I guess.
  10. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Fishing up a Feebas right away on my first cast, following it up by using the DexNav to hunt down more and ended up netting two, 2-star potential Feebas, one male and one female, each with an Egg Move (Iron Tail and Dragon Pulse, respectively). Might breed them together with a Destiny Knot to...
  11. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Just caught a Level 26, 3-star Potential, male Lombre with Giga Drain. After I blundered the last 3-star Potential Pokemon (Taillow in Petalburg Woods by KOing it), this was a nice find. Maybe I'll use it as part of my team?
  12. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

I just won my fifth Master Ball in the Lotto ID. This time it was due to Quacklin', the Farfetch'd that you trade Bunnelby for at the start of the game, an IN-GAME trade, not a Wonder Trade or anything. In-game trades have never netted me anything in Lotto IDs, let alone a Master Ball. I'll...
  13. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Winning my forth (yes, you heard me, FOURTH (4)) Master Ball in the Lotto ID. Those Wonder Trades have really paid off. ^^
  14. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Winning a Master Ball in the ID Lotto in X not once, not twice, but THREE times, all in a row. I've already got plans to transfer at least one to ORAS, not sure what I'm gonna do with the other two atm.
  15. CynthiaLover

Your "YES!" moments

Let's see... well, in Platinum, my biggest "Yes!" moment was battling Giratina. Caught it on the first throw with a Dusk Ball (which also totally stunned me). Another moment in SoulSilver was catching a shiny Tauros. To be honest, I was never able to catch one until Gen 4, let alone a shiny one...
Back
Top Bottom