Search results for query: *

1. DJ iOmega

What video games are you playing now?

Okami HD, Doom Classic Complete, and Saints Row IV. There was a sale in the PSN store so I was able to get these games.
  2. DJ iOmega

Miitomo! it's awesome!
  3. DJ iOmega

Going back to Gears: Ultimate Edition. The Only Competitive Multiplayer game that doesn't irritate me.
  4. DJ iOmega

Destiny. Trying to get a higher light but I can't find anyone to Raid with. My "friends" won't do it if I ask and just go play their garbage games like Black Ops III.
  5. DJ iOmega

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Been wrecking dem kids again.
  6. DJ iOmega

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Xbox one. My buddies from a long time ago came back to Gears and now we're wrecking dem kids. this is me playing BTW.
  7. DJ iOmega

Borderlands 2 for what console? _____________________________________________________________ Playing a new mobile card game called Sid Story. my friends in the game are really nice and they help me a lot
  8. DJ iOmega

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta. there are some problems here and there but I think it's pretty good,
  9. DJ iOmega

Gears of War 3. I have to get back to basics and train for Gears 4. Thank Arceus for Xbox one Backwards Compatibility. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I thought I wouldn't like it but I got it because I am a dedicated Borderlands fan. I ended up enjoying it. Killer Instinct (Xbox one). Brutal...
  10. DJ iOmega

Destiny. Finally became a 301 Light and got the gun I really wanted; the Zhalo Supercell.
  11. DJ iOmega

I've been playing A LOT of Destiny. that's all I've been playing actually. Smash Bros, Pokemon, and J-Stars are collecting dust while I'm eliminating The Taken, Raiding King's Fall and hunting for Exotic Engrams. To my fellow Guardians, I'm a Titan class with 293 Light.
  12. DJ iOmega

Saints Row the Third. Found out the voice for Fire Emblem: Awakening's Lucina, Laura Bailey, is also the first female voice for The Protagonist in Saints Row the Third.
  13. DJ iOmega

Sonic Runners for iOS. I have 218 Red Star Rings. I just need 32 more so I can get Silver the Hedgehog.
  14. DJ iOmega

Sonic Runners for iOS. They're starting to sell characters for Red Star Rings. I'm trying to get Silver and Cream, but they're worth 250 Red Star Rings each. It's going to take me forever!!!
  15. DJ iOmega

Sonic Runners for iOS. I sure hope there's going to be an easier way to get other characters because that Premium Roulette thing is a bunch of Bull Doo-Doo!
  16. DJ iOmega

Been playing the Shadow the Hedgehog game for the Nintendo Gamecube. I know the game didn't do too well but I really don't care. I'm trying to get into character, because my friend is making me a hoodie that resembles Shadow.
  17. DJ iOmega

The game is so awesome, right! I had the original J Stars Victory Vs imported from Japan and I had SO MUCH FUN with it! My 2 main characters are Ichigo Kurosaki and Medaka Kurokami and my main supporting is Lala Satalin Deviluke. Been playing Neptunia Victory again. I want to get some of the...
  18. DJ iOmega

Gears of War multiplayer beta. It's so clean in HD! I love it. I've only been it 5 matches and I have been DESTROYING fools!!!
  19. DJ iOmega

I went to try Just Dance 2016 one last time before I left back home. It's not easy. I stink at it.
  20. DJ iOmega

went to go try the Microsoft Hololens again. I just can't get enough of it. then I played For Honor with a bunch of other cool guys and I destroyed them. Then... I had some lunch.
Back
Top Bottom