Search results for query: *

1. DJ iOmega

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello VixenBraixen; NIce to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. (*^▽^)/
  2. DJ iOmega

IamtherealBisharp;, What kind of school do you go to?. When I was in school, people would get picked on if they even mention the word "Pokemon". To answer your questions, I'll number them, make them easier to read... 1) Have you ever played Pokemon? Yes. 2) Please list the generation...
  3. DJ iOmega

Welcome dizzydreamerZzz; to our wonderful forums. I'm not much of a Shipper myself but, you'll find many other Bulbagardeners here that Eat, Sleep, and Breathe, Shipping. I hope you have fun around here!!!
  4. DJ iOmega

Welcome OfCorsola; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆ I'm glad you're enjoying Bulbagarden. You'll love it even more once you start getting into the many different sections, meeting other...
  5. DJ iOmega

don't worry, you're fine. Welcome GoodraGurl; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆
  6. DJ iOmega

Welcome keshak; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆
  7. DJ iOmega

Welcome getsocial; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^u-)~☆
  8. DJ iOmega

Welcome VasTalonflame; to our forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^u-)-☆
  9. DJ iOmega

Welcome to our forums Mega_Bisharp_625; if you need any help in the future don't hesitate to ask!!!!!!!
  10. DJ iOmega

Welcome to our forums Defouque; I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask!!
  11. DJ iOmega

Thanks. I should probably finish packing so I'm gonna log out. I'll be on whe I get off my flight. see u later. Merry Christmas!
  12. DJ iOmega

well. I'm going to New York for Christmas we have relatives there and I'm planning to stay there for new years as well. it will be the first time i spent it on Times Square. In fact. I should be packing right now because I leave tonight. but I'm just taking a little break =P
  13. DJ iOmega

I ... do not know.. I guess a Wii U system. My best friend said that if I get her the XL and Y (which she has been asking for since Y came out) She'll get the Wii U. some of the games that are coming out for it look pretty good! like Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors. those look so cool!!
  14. DJ iOmega

well at least your mom is working hard for you. and you won't be completely alone if you log on here, you have us to talk to!!
  15. DJ iOmega

So ... you'll be spending Christmas by yourself? =( that's not right!!
  16. DJ iOmega

I know right!! when i saw this, my jaw dropped. so... you going to be spending Christmas with relatives?
  17. DJ iOmega

I can't wait for Christmas too. I.m still wondering what I'm getting. hopefully a pair of Flips Headphones. u know, those that when you flip over they turn into speakers (click here if you don't know what I'm talking about) be sure to friend me when you play X
  18. DJ iOmega

I'll talk with you, what's up?
Back
Top Bottom