Search results for query: *

1. DJ iOmega

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I went to class today only to find out that all classes were canceled for the day and there was LITERALLY no one there. I basically trespassed.
  2. DJ iOmega

My brother believes I don't work at all. He thinks that "working" means having a salary-based, but I work 2 commission-based jobs and I get paid really well because of how hard I work. I think he's just jealous that I can work for 2 hours and I still make more than he does in 8.
  3. DJ iOmega

Bar fights. Sometimes unavoidable. 2 college kids from rivaling colleges went at it in my favorite bar when I was hanging out with Aria's dad. The bouncers and I had to take them down. They were both jocks but were not big enough to actually pose a threat.
  4. DJ iOmega

My Funimation order is 2 WEEKS overdue. Some heads are gonna roll, I'll tell you what!!
  5. DJ iOmega

I'm a free player playing Sonic Dash on my phone and I just need one Red Star Ring to get Shadow, but I have to wait a whole day to get the last ring. IT's just taunting me...
  6. DJ iOmega

Some college jerk-offs just moved into the neighborhood. It's 11:49 PM and counting, and their music is so loud, it can be heard in China!! I'm about to call the cops.
  7. DJ iOmega

Neighbors smoking outside. I can smell that disgusting stench from all the way in my room.
  8. DJ iOmega

I saw a mother smack her kid in public. You have no idea how much I WANTED to do the same thing to her.
  9. DJ iOmega

This...
  10. DJ iOmega

When people try to sneak up on me while i'm sleeping or napping. I have sensitive ears, so I usually wake up befre that, so I surprise them by saying "Don't even try it. Do it and I'll rip your arm off and beat you with it." One guy tried my patience and I dislocated his shoulder trying to do it.
  11. DJ iOmega

When people hide behind their screens when they wanna talk smack. Seriously I would actually prefer it if they said it to my face. That way, I'll give them more respect for actually having the balls to walk up to me. But, no. No respect, But to be honest...
  12. DJ iOmega

Someone recently asked me. "You don't have a girlfriend, huh?" I hate it when people ask me this as a means to insult me. OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! and I really don't care. I'm not looking for one and I don't think I will anytime soon.
  13. DJ iOmega

That feeling when you know you're gonna get sick.
  14. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? I hate it when ACT depressed. Depression is a very serious condition. I know because I've gone through it. But when someone acts depressed, all they do is complain about how crappy their life is yet they don't do something to change it, even though they have the power...
  15. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? Has anyone ever had that moment where you meet your Ex out on the street and they tend to show off their new relationship in your face just to make you jealous? Aria's older sister tried to do the same thing to me yesterday. However I wasn't worried, the guy was a moron.
  16. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? Skinny jeans. I wore a pair of them once and it gave me a mean 'ole baby rash. Now I feel the same way as this dude's dad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xThFEizES6U
  17. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation mistakes. In my Elementary School years, I suffered and continue to suffer with Dyslexia. Because of that, I was made fun of a lot by the other kids because sometimes a simple word like "Room" would look like "Roow" or "Bed" would be...
  18. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? When an Argument goes from being verbal to physical.
  19. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? I hate it when people expect perfection from someone that's doing something for the first time.
  20. DJ iOmega

Re: What makes you angry? That one person that gets mad that we're speaking in a language he doesn't understand. I remember in High School, there was this guy, who was white, and he was trying to fit in with my group, who are all mexicans. There were some moments where we will throw some...
Back
Top Bottom