Search results for query: *

1. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

"A LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ME WHY MY VOICE BEEPS ALL THE F*CKIN TIME. THE TORGUE SHAREHOLDERS WIRED MY VOICEBOX WITH A DIGITAL CENSOR SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE SH*T, C*CK, OR P*SSY F*CKIN' D*CKBALLS! THATS HALF MY F*CKIN' VOCABULARY, IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T!" - Mr. Torgue. Borderlands 2 "NOW...
  2. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Jack (on ECHO): Alright, let's turn him on. Claptrap (on ECHO): Hello, traveler! Ready to dance? Uhntssuhntssuhntssuhntssuhntss-- Jack (on ECHO): -- Shut it off. SHUT IT OFF! Claptrap (on ECHO): Uhn -- tsssssssss... Jack (on ECHO): How am I supposed to create an all-powerful robot soldier...
  3. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Noire: Hmm Vert: Hrrmmmm... Blanc: ... Peashy: Uh, what's up? Neptune: What're you three plotting? Plutia: Don't you dare try to be mean to Peashy...! Vert: It's nothing like that. We three merely share a common interest. Nepgear: What interest is that? Noire: Well, she...
  4. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Nepgear: *heavy dramatic sigh* Vert: What's the matter, Nepgear? That was quite a heavy and dramatic sigh. Nepgear: Oh, Vert. Well, it serves no purpose to tell you, but... Vert: How cold of you. I would do anything and everything for my cute little sister. Nepgear: Aww, Vert... Okay. Well...
  5. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Red is NOT a "Wifey Musclehead"!!! Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation.
  6. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Baby IF: Hungry! Baby Compa: Hungry, hungry! Peashy: Gimme food! Plutia: Yes, yes... Wait a second... Neptune: Jeez, kids sure are slaves to their animal instincts or whatever, huh? Noire: I doubt kids wanna hear any sort of observation coming from YOU. Blanc: Honestly, I feel like we're...
  7. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Iris Heart: You two want these, right? Noire: Of course! You know that! Neptune: Me, me, me! I want one, yeah! Iris Heart: I see. So you WANT them. If you WANT something, there is a certain attitude you must adopt to get it. If you want me to give these to you, I'm hoping you'll do...
  8. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HN0_Kdx9AM
  9. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbreUX3dKSE
  10. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Neptune: Hey Nepgear! Nepgear: ... Neptune: Huh? Maybe she's going deaf. Hey, Lady Nepgear! Nepgear: What do YOU want? Stupid-big-sister-who-abandoned-me-in-a-different-dimension! Neptune: Well, crumb my cookies! Something's totally wrong. She's never been so negativo. Histoire: She has...
  11. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

Compa and IF. Hyperdimension Neptunia.
  12. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

"I'm gonna kill you, and all the cake is gone... You don't even care, do you?" "Okay, look: We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us; for science... you monster. "GLaDOS - Portal "It's my big chance! (clickclickclick) This...
  13. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

"SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA...
  14. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

"You hear me, Jack?! You killed my friends! You destroyed my product line! I am the last Claptrap in existence, AND I AM GOING TO TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!" Claptrap. Borderlands 2 "Hyperion's gonna regret ever setting foot on Pandora! Minion, I'm gonna get that door open so I can take care of that...
  15. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

"Bad guys hole up in caves, but I wonder if it's kinda like where they do the thing and make babies. Sorry to intrude..." - Neptune. Hyperdimension Neptunia. "Here's my problem. I have a white swimsuit and a black swimsuit...Which one would look better on me?" - Cynthia. Pokemon: Black & White...
  16. DJ iOmega

Video Game Quotes

"A LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ME WHY MY VOICE BEEPS ALL THE F*CKIN TIME. THE TORGUE SHAREHOLDERS WIRED MY VOICEBOX WITH A DIGITAL CENSOR SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE SH*T, C*CK, OR P*SSY F*CKIN' D*CKBALLS! THATS HALF MY F*CKIN' VOCABULARY, IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T!" - Mr. Torgue. Borderlands 2. "Shut...
Back
Top Bottom