• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DRX.maliant

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

got into a little bit of a groove yesterday with 1287 words on an in-progress 4th dlc expansion pack also hit 1795 words today
  2. DRX.maliant

got some writing and planning on what im calling "dlc expansion packs," works that are far from what ive featured here. theyre going to feature less of the wacky and over-the-top humour that ive showcased before and delve more into emotional damage a little more down-to-earth atmosphere. also im...
  3. DRX.maliant

kinda feels weird now that i think about it to write an ending before ive laid the foundation of a whole work, but wrote 2076 words over the course of a couple days for a planned ending. its gonna be shown from the perspectives of both protags, because i plan for the whole thing to be written so...
  4. DRX.maliant

been a while since ive been here. just jotted down 263 characters and 9 words. trying something new, which is writing in a different language.
  5. DRX.maliant

80 words and a review this night. better than nothing, i suppose. slowly chipping away at getting this sixth chapter done.
  6. DRX.maliant

got 1500 words in on chapter 6 of a project ive had shelved for a couple months. good to get back into the writing groove and the timing of the chapter in general.
  7. DRX.maliant

got some more worldbuilding and work on the oneshot project. been a while since i was working on the latter so almost forgot where i was relative to my basis but i think im at where i want to be.
  8. DRX.maliant

401 words of worldbuilding. not bad, i suppose.
  9. DRX.maliant

been jotting down some world building stuff, had a thread somewhere else about a "build your elite for" thing come to mind again. 848 words in so far.
  10. DRX.maliant

again, was yesterday and not today, but cooked up a 313 word snippet of a scene that wouldve been in part 8 of this project. chose to scrap it because of certain events. if i do a prequel maybe i could include it but ¯\(ツ)/¯
  11. DRX.maliant

holding off on part 1 of this project and moving on to part 6. got more ideas for that so why not, i suppose ¯\(ツ)/¯
  12. DRX.maliant

actually got some writing on part 1 of my little project. trying different ways to approach each part, and this one in particular is going to be first person in a kantonian persons perspective.
  13. DRX.maliant

started a fifth part of this above-mentioned project. also gonna mention that im doing this out of order, as i only have the first, third, and now fifth laid down.
  14. DRX.maliant

laid a foundation for a series of works as part of a project that i just happened to think of while on the bus headed to work. hopefully it, uh, doesnt collect any dust or anything
  15. DRX.maliant

wasnt today but got a good bit of writing in on something ive been working on for quite a bit. 141 words isnt bad i guess for something ive put off for a good two months.
  16. DRX.maliant

got an intro down for this event entry that i rly like
  17. DRX.maliant

did some edits on a contest entry and four or so words on a chapter i shelved. maybe i can get more work in
Back
Top Bottom