Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I wouldn't put Litten in the same category tbh. Rockruff/Lycanroc had more screentime than Litten had iirc and even Rowlet hogged more of the spotlight than the cat did.
  2. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I liked their battle at Lake Acuity, but that's kinda it. Even that one bothered me in some parts though 'cause of all the switching out that happened (even TRio complained about it in the dub iirc). Their Sinnoh league battle was awful imo. People only praise it because it was the conclusion...
  3. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I'm still annoyed over why things like Dragonite and Gengar and a bunch of other Kanto mons keep showing up in excess. Yes I'm aware that it's Kanto promo and nostalgia bait but come on, even the most hardcore Gen 1 lovers have to be sick of the constant Kanto shilling by now right? Like, how...
  4. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I know right? It's ridiculous that they couldn't give him an Amaura like he had in the games all because the writer of the Amaura episode screwed up by deciding to make the Pokemon completely dependant on cold temperatures in the show.
  5. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

Then why is this such a problem for some viewers? Go and Ash having different goals seems like a good thing; it means that they won't step on each others toes that often. Ash can battle like his fans want him to while Go collects Pokemon. I would think that if they actually shared a goal, it...
  6. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I literally don't know how anyone could tie Ash's 'competence' to Go's character in any way shape or form. Ash does his own thing and Gou does his thing and their goals don't clash with each other. Also none of Go's Pokemon are even that tough other than Golurk, so I dunno why you're making it...
  7. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

This is why I never purchased the Orange Islands arc DVD set. Once I found out that two episodes had been cut (one of which was in my Top 5 favorite Orange Islands episodes list), I was done with it. I refuse to buy boxsets that don't include every episode that's available especially when the...
  8. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

First of all, I don't think I've ever quoted you or replied to anything you've posted so I'm not sure why you're attacking me when I've never done anything to you. Second of all, I'm not going to ask every single member here separately how they feel about Go. I'm sorry if generalizations...
  9. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

You're making it sound as if Ash didn't capture a lot of his Pokemon with relative ease too, even though he has; hell many of his Kanto Pokemon were caught without putting up much of a fight including things like Caterpie, Charmander, Squirtle and the 30 Tauros that were basically handed to Ash...
  10. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

Tbh I'd never compare Go to Lawrence from the Lugia film. Lawrence was a selfish and stylish person who would've let the world burn just to fulfill his own greedy desires, but Go catching lots of Pokemon ain't even a bad thing tbh. I foresee a lot of salt in the coming months from those who...
  11. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I'm kinda starting to like Go. I know it's blasphemous around here to show support for him since many people think he's stealing Ash's spotlight, but I think Go's a much more active character and honestly kinda fun to watch compared to Ash.
  12. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I agree and I think that more people like Glalie over Crykoal anyway, so it would've been a win-win situation (technically a lose situation, but you get what I mean).
  13. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I don't like Go's design, especially his eyelashes that make him look like a girl. The whole dollar store bishonen thing that he has going on just doesn't sit right with me.
  14. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I know that errors can happen and the twin Pikachu thing is an example of that (I laughed so much when I saw that scene in the Magnezone filler), but I really think it's a stretch to assume that Heatran was an animation error. I mean even the most underpaid, inexperienced animator couldn't have...
  15. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

My point is that Greninja's whole character arc was completed and it would be kinda redundant for him to return. And I'm aware that people like Ash's reserves and all, but there's a distinct difference between people wanting one of the Oak'd Pokemon to return given that they're easier for Ash to...
  16. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

I loathe the thought of Greninja returning too. He had practically a whole year devoted to his hype and yet some people still want more even though Greninja was already overexposed. I'm also not quite sure why people want him onscreen given that he fulfilled his purpose and there's nothing left...
  17. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

It's probably not massively controversial, but I'm one of the few people who dislikes Sobble's evolutionary family especially Intelprocessoreon. Ash could still get Sobble for all I care, but I'm gonna be salty for years if it evolves fully.
  18. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

Overrated as in it gets too much praise or overrated as in it isn't very good to begin with? Because I can kinda understand the former but not so much the latter.
  19. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

The new series is the real Shield and Sword anime. I don't think it's a transitional period if that what you're implying; we're getting 3-4 years of nostalgia bait and constant back and forth between regions from the look of it and that's it.
  20. Daenerys

Controversial opinions

Well mostly yeah, although I've been known to criticize Lana's face for the same reason that I complained about Cilan's face; I hate their eyes with a passion. SuMo!Ash and SuMo!TR definitely had some of my least favorite designs during the Alola saga for the simple fact that I didn't like their...
Back
Top Bottom