Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Sun and Moon: The Final Stretch

It's never been explained in detail. It's more like a vague dream that Ash wants to accomplish, but maybe now that he won one of the major Leagues the writing staff will get off their asses and actually clarify what the hell that is.
  2. Daenerys

Nobody knows what Ash will do after his Alola journey ends since we only know what's happening up until the start of the Alola League's exhibition match. Although I question why people think he would retire when he still hasn't become a Pokemon Master or even competed in one of the Champion's...
  3. Daenerys

The Alola League was as canon as any other League based on a major in-game region. Nobody expects you to give $500 to charity although you can PayPal me the money instead teehee, but Ash has now officially won a major League regardless of how awful I personally felt this tournament was in the...
  4. Daenerys

Tbh, I feel like there's a good chance that he won't even learn about Galar until the first episode of ShSw.
  5. Daenerys

I wouldn't really view that as anything special since the odds of us seeing any of those characters again are probably incredibly low. They could all go to space and I wouldn't care. Ash will board a train to Galar after receiving his PokeHogwarts acceptance letter via Hoothoot post.
  6. Daenerys

Whoa, SuMo is ending soon? I guess we'll get a Mohn episode and a few episodes dealing with closure for Ash's other friends. I won't even entertain the thought of a Rainbow Team Rocket plot because that would be pointless.
Back
Top Bottom