Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Toxapex is so awful-looking, but at least Mareanie evolving would kinda justify it winning if that's really what will happen.
  2. Daenerys

Please no. We don't need a tie.
  3. Daenerys

I mean given the characters how are competing and the Pokemon that they're using, I wouldn't really expect the battle to be very long anyways. So the pacing in this episode should be fine.
  4. Daenerys

Eww, Jessie vs James sounds so lame now. Wobbuffet's gonna stall and bounce back attacks until Mareanie finds a way to land a hit. It's such a boring sounding match.
  5. Daenerys

I still don't get why some folks actually think that TR will break up by the end of the saga and leave the show; it's as if nobody learned their lesson from BW. Jessie and James battling here doesn't imply that their time on the show is over imo. It's just a change to the formula and I'm glad...
  6. Daenerys

I'll cackle with glee if Jessie uses Wobbuffet and just spams Counter/Mirror Coat against James's Mareanie.
  7. Daenerys

Ew, Sophocles vs Mina is happening. Mina's one of my least favorite characters from Gen 7. Why couldn't this have been Sophocles vs Kahili. :cry:
Back
Top Bottom