Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Unpopular opinion: TPCI's dub has the exact same quality as 4Kids' dub

That's because Kayzie Rogers voiced him. I still preferred her take on Ash though, because at least she had voice acting experience and could actually emote. She just needed more time to settle into the role imo. Also how was the 10th anniversary special "too early"? The first Pokemon games...
  2. Daenerys

Well she was voicing a 10-year-old boy, so at least she was playing the part well by making Ash whiny (Ash was really annoying back in early OS anyways). Sure her Ash voice was rough sometimes, but it's still better than Sarah's lethargic Lana Del Rey-esque voice that sounds like she's bored in...
  3. Daenerys

A lot of people claim that Sarah Notmyash Natochenny has grown into the role of Ash, to which I say excuse me no. She can do Ash's mild tone of voice well enough, but she can't handle the emotional scenes like when Ash gets teary. It's literally like listening to nails against a chalkboard...
  4. Daenerys

Er, I prefer the 4Kids dub over the TPCi dub, but the 4Kids dub was incredibly inconsistent. It was most noticeable in the early Kanto saga when they edited so much dialogue and made up so much random crap that it's impossible to call most of the early 4Kids dub faithful to the original Japanese...
Back
Top Bottom