Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Oh goodie. Now he can focus all of his time and energy on finding just the right way to ruin Melmetal's debut. We are so blessed. :bulbaLove:
  2. Daenerys

So much for Guzma holding a grudge and interrupting the league later. I was kinda hoping he'd be pissed off and vengeful after his loss tbh since it would suit him, but now he's done a 180 turn because plot. :confused:
  3. Daenerys

I think it's wrong to blame Fujisucku for Rowlet's lousy gags. I never saw Rowlet as an impressive battler even in early SuMo; at best he was competent when he had to be, but it's not like he was Ash's regional ace to start with. Rockruff/Lycanroc made Rowlet look like a chump and even Pikachu...
  4. Daenerys

Say what you want about Guzma, but at least his facial expressions manage to be incredibly detailed and intense without the animators going into embarrassing face fault mode.
  5. Daenerys

I can't believe she changed her name. And if Torracat manages to beat both Scizor and Golisopod, I'm gonna be so happy. He deserves it after getting shafted for most of the saga.
  6. Daenerys

Well I hope that Guzma will get a reality check and lose some of his arrogance by the end of this episode. His ego is bigger than Seto Kaiba's.
Back
Top Bottom