Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

I think that the animation is slightly off in that scene. I mean even ignoring the extra inches that Ash's cap provides to his height, the fact that Delia was apparently wearing heels would still make them pretty much the same height imo and the thought of that is weird. Maybe if there was...
  2. Daenerys

Is it just me or does the animation during the battle scenes look a little subpar? I swear that most of the previous Alola league episodes looked snazzier than this one just judging by the animation alone.
  3. Daenerys

I don't have a problem with her watching the battle, I'm just saying that using the "well Ash might win" excuse doesn't quite cut it since Delia has watched his battles live before even when he doesn't win. Seems like people are clinging to the fact that Delia will be in the stadium as a way to...
  4. Daenerys

Is that the only justification for why they'd watch his battle in-person? Because they watched his final Johto league match in-person as well iirc despite the fact that Ash still lost there, so I don't think there's any connection between their presence and Ash's chances of winning.
  5. Daenerys

I don't see the point of Oak and Delia going all the way to Alola just to see this one battle. On one hand it's a nice gesture and all, but they could've easily just stayed in Pallet town and watched the battle on Poke-Netflix or something. They'll probably be gone by the next episode anyways...
  6. Daenerys

Lemme just say a final farewell to cute little Meltan before it becomes the Hulk.
  7. Daenerys

Oh come on. They build shitty mechas all the time and hardly anything major ever comes from that. If Giovanni returning had been foreshadowed in recent episodes and we saw hints of his plans to take over the Aether Paradise then I'd agree with you, but you're using a flimsy TRio mecha to prove...
  8. Daenerys

How does TRio building their 436th generic mecha mean that we're going to see the Rainbow Team Rocket arc in the anime?
  9. Daenerys

The translation is literally right there: That's the only part of the scan that corresponds with this episode. :rolleyes:
  10. Daenerys

More like 'hold my sake'. Why does this episode still not have a summary? I want to know which Pokemon Ash is using first in his battle with Gladion unless we get trolled and this is actually Gladion versus Guzma.
  11. Daenerys

Y'know I'd actually cackle if TRio interrupt this battle. It's the kind of thing that they'd do and if Guzma ain't gonna stir **** anymore, then might as well have TRio get that honor. Indigo league sweetie, I'm so sorry...
  12. Daenerys

In other words, it's unlikely that the Champion league will ever be relevant again if the last time it was even mentioned was in BW. If Ash does beat Gladion here and wins the tournament, I expect that some form of clownery will happen and Ash won't keep the Alola Champion title regardless.
  13. Daenerys

The writer in question is a maverick. I feel like he does things more for his own enjoyment and not necessarily because he has the audience's best interests in mind. Whether it's him writing unorthodox strategies in battles or him doing fake outs for comedy purposes, he's in his own little world...
  14. Daenerys

I'd count it as an official league win, as in on par with winning one of the other major leagues from regions introduced in the core games. Some people are too salty about the dynamics of this league given all the 1 on 1 battles and no apparent full battle on the horizon, so they place it on...
  15. Daenerys

I feel like he should be so used to failing at leagues by now that his reaction would be more realistic if he just brushes off the loss and maintains his gracious loser mentality.
  16. Daenerys

They should have him work solely on filler-ish episodes since that's where he shines best, not serious battle oriented episodes like this one where he's sure to add his own personal twist on things and evoke the ire of the fandom.
  17. Daenerys

It's like they're competing to see which branch of the Pokemon franchise can piss off the most fans. But I find it more humorous than genuinely aggravating lol. My expectations for this episode are pretty much the same as with every previous Alola league episode.
  18. Daenerys

Ash using a Pokemon that isn't his, hasn't spent much time interacting with, or even developed a major bond with. Good luck with that Garchomp you speak of.
  19. Daenerys

Oh God please no. If Gladion uses the Ride Noivern, then people are going to claim that Ash should use the Ride Garchomp like they did in the months leading up to the Alola league.
Back
Top Bottom