Search results for query: *

1. Dahara

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I'm really hoping all the work that is going into Legends with the updated animations and models ends up benefiting the Gen 9 games and the Gen 5 remake down the line. It would be fitting since Gen 5 is graphically the pinnacle of the series before the move to full 3D models. So we come back...
  2. Dahara

Streamers with anime avatars which move around on screen thanks to tracking technology while the streamer plays games, talks to chat or sings. Some are independent while others are part of talent agencies which make their models and market them in groups. Became popular in Japan in the last few...
  3. Dahara

I find this huge success worrying because this gives Game Freak even less of a reason to go all out on a Black/2 White/2 remake. These games are largely considered the crown jewel of mainline Pokemon game stories in terms of characterization, and a remake could connect more plot threads between...
  4. Dahara

The thing which has become most clear to me is that GameFreak's mistake wasn't allowing a nostalgic chibi artstyle in the remakes, it was attempting to do this in modern 3D graphics in the first place. You end up pleasing almost nobody going in half-assed in this manner. Instead, imagine they...
  5. Dahara

I knew people were going to hate the graphics immediately, but I personally find them pretty charming. The chibi characters are a nice homage to the original sprite work and the in-battle models look vibrant as well. I hated the bobble head on regular body look of the Let's Go games and Gen 8's...
Back
Top Bottom