Search results for query: *

1. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

I think DP was the last time we had some form of this Ash that could truly lose it for a long time. Like the way he interacted with Paul and Hunter J brought a side of him that currently isn't even entertained. Him hating people for real like he did those two would be unthinkable now
  2. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

This I agree on. Also on topic of being trainers, Paul's better than Ash when it comes to flexibility and tactics. Ash sort of sucks at using Pokemon that aren't speedy sweepers, and his tankier mons often pay the price for his incapacity to use said battle styles. Whereas Paul's Torterra is a...
  3. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Pikachu, M-Lucario and Dragonite all job to Dande's Lizardon and then Satoshi's Lizardon saves the day by schooling this wannabe Ace Lizardon with experience from beating half a thousand other Lizardons
  4. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

TBF, Grovyle lost to that Luvdisc as well. And Snorunt did walk out of the fall guy role afterwards with a borderline undefeated streak with at worst 2 ties
  5. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Simple Dracovish can just cheese Garchomp with Ice Fang or Dragonite with Dragon Dance + Deus Ex Meteor and then Shillcario can sweep the rest
  6. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

If it was a Lucario, then yeah. If it was instead say... A Gallade, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Pidgeot. Maybe not quite.
  7. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

At least she's getting some spotlight in Evolutions
  8. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Honestly Adventures!Red is probably the course correction Red needs, but everyone only knows about bland games/Origins Red
  9. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Also was able to clown Melmetal who was a pretty impressive mon on its own right even against that Double Iron Bash. That Incineroar was real strong
  10. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Yeah, OS-OI had its flaws and I can't frankly come to like it over DP/SM but it was a pretty good series during its runtime and it's a shame that creative differences caused a lot of hiccups in the development of it
  11. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

I suppose some saw Ash getting an uber-special power-up exclusive to him as a bit too much protagonism favoritism. I myself didn't really mind it besides the Diantha fight which made it seem way too OP since AG was basically clowning the regional Champion's Ace to the point it gave the wrong...
  12. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

It partly has to do with people not seeing the series after the OS (hence why there's still the ridiculous stigma that Ash "releases" his strongest Pokemon and barely earns any badges when neither statement has been true ever besides the first league and only if you stretch...
  13. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Oh yeah, Y got shafted so badly it isn't funny. Like X gets to be godlike but Y only appears to be OHKOed. I really hope Ash can one day give the Mega form Justice but that ain't happening. I do remember some folks on Serebii arguing that Trevor's Jobbizard Y was stronger than Ash's due to Mega...
  14. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Oh yeah it was, I saw users in other websites get suspended because they got that angry over the issue. Furthermore, people to this day still complain. I myself didn't find it too bad since the loss was built-up with the Uber Strong Haxzard that brute forced his way into victory and the League...
  15. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Also Charizard was tired enough that he couldn't win. It's implied he would've won that one if Charizard hadn't been worn down by Gary's Blastoise
  16. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

I want a rematch where Ash uses Snorlax to cheese OPzard and then sweeps the rest with his own Charizard to turn the tables lol.
  17. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Little note but half of Team Plasma was full of shit and knew it, since Ghetsis was the actual brains behind everything while he played everybody like fiddles. Sure, half of them were truly convinced they were doing right but they weren't exactly the only team with reasonable purpose since...
  18. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Victor got to appear in Twilight Wings multiple times, that's more than what can be said for Lucas or Nate, Rosa and Hilda
  19. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

Furthermore, his first Champion battle was a big curb-stomp in his favor with Dracovish meme'ing Iris' powerhouse Dragonite, and Haxorus getting pwned by Ash's Dragonite the moment Ash's Pokemon got motivated. All in one episode with Iris only getting to faint Dracovish after it already made her...
  20. DankOverlord

Controversial opinions

This is my biggest gripe as well. Poor Infernape, Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile, Krookodile, Incineroar, Bulbasaur, Lycanroc, etc. Pulling their weight only to be eternally shafted by an underdeveloped and badly written team who are likely going to win it for Ash, sigh. A part of me hopes that...
Back
Top Bottom