• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Trailers and News Discussion

I can't be excited about the Battle Tree since I've hated the "singles with three Pokémon" format ever since Stadium made it the standard. So glad we don't have another fire/fighting starter though!
  2. Daren

Yeah, I'm incredibly disappointed with midnight Lycanroc. Even ignoring he'll be a pain to get in Sun (there is no argument anyone can present to convince me version exclusive evolutions is anything but a terrible idea), Counter as special move? That seems kind of the opposite of what I'd expect...
  3. Daren

Brief thoughts: *Alola Raticate is...well, it's Alola Raticate. That's all anyone can say. *Jangmo-o: I'll wait and see what it's evos are. I'm guess it's the new psuedo, and it's yet another dragon. *Twelve hour separation: Meh. *Type = Null interests me. Is it a Legendary statwise? It'd be...
  4. Daren

I do like Turtonator, though I'm wondering how/if Shell Trap will differ from Counter. Still, ugly Gamera may have a place on my roster. Edit: Have there been any other non-mega Fire/Dragons?
Back
Top Bottom