Search results for query: *

1. Daren

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Usually when people ask for the games to be harder they want the AI to be smarter and use better designed teams. Max Raid success generally being based off which idiot AI allies you get and how stupid they feel at the moment isn't an interesting way of making things harder. The big issue is...
  2. Daren

Basically their desire to make Raids (or the various Hidden Ability methods in older gens) special and rare is conflicting with the goal of making your in-game team usable in competitive play. They can't do both so they sided with the former.
  3. Daren

*Gigantachu being Gen 1 Fat Pikachu is silly but I like it. *Gigantazard is okay in terms of design but I really hate how he gets so much favouritism over Blastoise and Venusaur (the gen 1 starters in general get too much but he's the worst) *Gigantavee is fine. *Gigantafree looks okay...
  4. Daren

The series has been amusingly enough increasing focus on this, too, from IVs to egg moves to Hidden Abilities. Gen I just had IV (Or IV equivalents). Looks like one more for the pile, even after the "you know I'd be really sad to think that for them, Pokémon is hatching eggs," interview from...
Back
Top Bottom