Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

I really hope they cut back on the Ash abuse later. Image if Gou is like Palpatine in the prequels but without the twist being given away by the toys and novels for original trilogy. The series ends with Scorbunny falling into lava and winding up in a life-support suit.
  2. Daren

Preview looks decent enough. I am curious if Gou is going to carry 6 around with him even if they aren't all used or just Scorbunny and Scyther with the others going straight to the lab. About the character focus discussion: they might be front loading Gou right now since he's just been...
  3. Daren

Maybe cities have multiple Pokémon centers? Real world cities usually have multiple hospitals, after all.
  4. Daren

Either he's catching non-Kanto Bugs or... ...oh no. It's candy time.
  5. Daren

Maybe it's a reference to the old legend that completing the Pokédex in gen 1 would get you a Mew? Gou's ten, that's about the right age to be falling for those internet rumors.
  6. Daren

I suspect Gou might get a few Pokémon other than Scorbunny that get attention (maybe Scyther because I think it's got some appearances on promotionals/merchandise) but most of his captures are going to be like Ash's other twenty nine Tauros.
  7. Daren

According to Bulbapedia we've only seen if we've seen False Swipe once, when a Johto COTD tried told his Pokémon to defeat Ash's Heracross with it. Shocking he lost the battle despite being the Pokémon Sun Tzu. His portrayal and attitude throughout the episode made it funnier. The anime always...
  8. Daren

He's named after the game with that mechanic. Are we sure that won't be happening?
Back
Top Bottom