Search results for query: *

1. Daren

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

They're not locked behind the DLC in that you can still transfer them from earlier games or trade for them over Home.
  2. Daren

Pretty much every protagonist has failed to use their super-powered monsters to stop the squishy normal human from just walking away. The game has a weird tendency to pretend your Pokémon don't exist in cutscenes. It was especially dumb in XY when I just let someone hit the "end world" button...
  3. Daren

So I beat the main story. Final battle had me worried a few times. Spoiler tagged to avoid giving away details of the final boss for those who don't want them. I used a bunch of other Pokémon through the story and I hope to get them all the champion ribbon later.
  4. Daren

For some reason I've been ridiculously lucky. I found two 1% appearance chance Eevee in route 4...and both were female. Today I was hoping there'd be snow in the northern Wild Area so I could find a Sneasel, but no such luck. However, while going through checking dens my first 3 star raid...
  5. Daren

So I got Sword for Christmas and have put a lot of hours into it. I just reached Hammerlocke (spent lots of time in the Wild Area). Thoughts so far under a spoiler tag.
  6. Daren

This is one element about Gyms being televised events I'd never considered. I guess if you switch teams constantly people would be used to it but Eternatis has still gotta be a shock. At least the post-game is a chance to let all your fans see your old Pokémon again.
  7. Daren

Yep. In gen 2 they also buffed moves of the same type as that badge. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge#Stat_boost Gen 1 and 2 did a lot behind the scenes to make the player's Pokémon stronger than an opponents of the same level, with stat experience (which AI Pokémon apparently had...
Back
Top Bottom