Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

I am wondering if the list of possible Pokémon from the egg came from the anime staff or if they just told the answer to the magazine writers who then picked four wrong answers themselves. I suspect this series has one advantage in that regard. Previous series didn't just have to give...
  2. Daren

Yes, it's most likely Riolu. I agree one of the starters would probably be introduced in another way and I don't think they'd give him a Pokémon that evolves into one he already has. I guess Tyrogue is possible but he feels unlikely to me since I don't think the line is that popular compared to...
  3. Daren

They could give him an already evolved starter, I suppose. It'd be unprecedented, but so is him not getting a new starter at all, and a lot of what this series has done has been unusual.
  4. Daren

I think this is fairly likely. Gou seems hyper focused on Scorbunny in the ads so far.
  5. Daren

I don't see them leaving a starter out of the main cast. Ash might get both depending on if Koharu eventually travels with them or not. I suspect Gou won't get either of the others since they're focusing on him with Scorbunny, but that might change. Ah yes, the infamous backpack toy that's been...
Back
Top Bottom