Search results for query: *

1. Daren

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

Same with me except it was a Rhydon (never found a Rhyperior raid) that moved from Toxtricity to Zeraora--he was even better because Zeraora has more single target electric moves for Rhydon to hoover up with Lightning Rod.
  2. Daren

I'm glad we get Ore now and, from the looks of things, lots of treasure items like comet bits and nuggets. I wonder what this theorized Crown Tundra Armoite equivalent is for though...(give Hidden Ability change please I got a Scizor from a purple raid with great stats but I'd really prefer...
  3. Daren

All right the event is over and I can finally start looking for Hidden abilities and grinding amorite... ... ... ...Sigh.
  4. Daren

You can use the Dynamax candies in the Cram-o-matic to mass produce Dragon Fangs, at least. Dragon Fangs have a decent value when used in the Cram-o-matic. I think 2 dragon fangs + 2 Dynamax Candy gets you a Wishing Piece. Which is...a thing, I guess. Save you some Watts. There are probably more...
  5. Daren

The G-max event is probably to give everyone one last chance to catch them without the DLC to mitigate accusations of locking G-max behind a paywall. I had over 900 at one point. After getting all the Pokémon I actually use or might use at level 10 Dynamax I still have over 200 hundred.
  6. Daren

We did it Pokémon community! I am almost equally excited about the Gigantimax event ending so I can start farming for Armoite Ore and HA mons without Toxtricity showing up yet again when I'm rolling for a Drought Ninetales.
  7. Daren

So, I read a claim on GameFaqs you need a Nintendo Online subscription to get Zeraora. Has anyone else heard anything about that?
  8. Daren

I've defeated three Zeraora today but I've been doing it solo since I don't have a Nintendo Subscription, making me wonder if it's even counting for the target or not. Edit: Wow, the Shiny Zeraora are much tougher, maybe Mewtwo-level. They also seem to get four attacks and most of them are...
Back
Top Bottom