Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Mr. Mime belongs to Ash according to the official twitter?

To be honest I wasn't impressed considering he has a huge type advantage over Hariyama, and as soon as something it was even with came in he tagged out. It'll be really bizarre if Ash enters the World Championship with a Mimey, who he never caught or seemed to train.
  2. Daren

I saw a clip. After the group picture there's a bit where Ash's Pokémon move across the screen right to left--Charizard was there, but I still didn't notice Noctowl (though to be fair that part's rather crowded), and it included an entire Tauros herd instead of just one.
  3. Daren

This is the first I'd heard that Noctowl was missing so I looked it up and yep, he seems to be AWOL. Kinda funny they remembered Seaking, Beedrill, and Raticate, but not poor Noctowl. Unless... ... ...unless Mimey is Noctowl in disguise. :confused:
  4. Daren

The whole thing is definitely a little weird. I've said before I suspect Mimey was put into the cast because of Detective Pikachu, but I'm not sure we'll see Mimey battling again; I'm not convinced it's really a determined battler in the way most of Ash's other Pokémon are, even if it was...
  5. Daren

I "blame" Detective Pikachu more than them trying to avoid a proper capture, which I suspect we'll still see. Reserves are another question, of course. It would make sense with that whole World Championship in episode 12 and "all regions" theme, but weirder things have happened in this show than...
  6. Daren

To be honest I think this is the main reason. The initial summary for episode 7 gave people hope we'd see reserve Pokémon only for a Detective Pikachu-ized Mimey instead. If we had confirmation reserves would appear (or they already had) this would have been considered a bit weird but mostly...
  7. Daren

I'm not saying this isn't the right answer, but it raises another question, namely why they're still using the same characters but rewriting their relationships instead of just using new ones like many other kid targeted series do.
  8. Daren

Naive though I may be for saying it, episode 12 makes me think reserves may still appear since they're introducing a World Championship instead of a regional league. They might want to do an episode at Oak's ranch to give them all a quick introduction instead of just having them pop in, though...
  9. Daren

I can only assume Ash is Miney's official trainer for some legal reason but it considers Delia it's companion. If I recall correctly, Clemont and Dedenne had that going on when it was really there for Bonnie but she was too young. The whole thing feels like a bit of clumsy writing to cash in on...
  10. Daren

I admit I am disappointed. It looks like Mimey's been Ash's for two decades and we still haven't discussed how he could have won the Kalos League if he used Mimey against Alain's Charizard? For shame, BMGF. For shame. ;) Please do not actually do that. * Mr. Mime is just human-looking enough...
Back
Top Bottom