Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

I see your point though I don't entirely agree for a couple reasons. Firstly, Ash is a very experienced trainer whose already trained a psuedo from base to final form; we already know he has the skill to do it. Secondly, although Dragonite's power would be beneficial he already has access to to...
  2. Daren

Alright! Other possibilities: *The preview lies and he's talking to Gou. *He's actually offering to help Dragonair fly and never catches it. *Ash is asking Dragonair to join him, then Gou catches it mid-speech instead. This is never brought up again or addressed in any way.
  3. Daren

Thanks for sharing! So we also have the Galar starters (no shock), Kanto Mr. Mime (yep), and Ho-oh (hmm).
  4. Daren

The possibility of introducing a G-max Dragonite through the anime occurred to me too, although that was before this preview introduced the possibility of Ash getting a Dragonair so I thought they might use episode 12 to show it off. There's a lengthier preview with a different final scene that...
  5. Daren

I mean more along the lines of "oh no, I hope that poor Dewgong wasn't caught just to drown at sea soon after."
  6. Daren

So I'm thinking about what I consider reasonably plausible outcomes of this episode (I.E nothing like "Lysandre comes back at the end and absorbs Dragonite out of a new tail-stinger like Cell"). I think the trailer points towards this being an Ash episode--he's clearly getting more focus...
  7. Daren

To be fair this is clearly referencing Dragonite's Pokédex entry in Crystal. "It is said that somewhere in the ocean lies an island where these gather. Only they live there. " Psuedos have gotten less impressive--I feel like it happened around the Battle Frontier or maybe DP.
  8. Daren

I just realized we don't see Gou's Dewgong when they wash up on the island. I really hope it doesn't just vanish.
  9. Daren

Dragonair would be a cool Pokémon for Ash, even if it never evolves, but with what has happened so far I don't want to get hopes up. That scene at the very end looks promising though. (Also thanks for mentioning that story, it looks interesting.)
  10. Daren

A newbie trainer getting a Dragonite so early would be silly, but per Kyriaki it would probably vanish into the ether with nothing more than cameos after so I'm prepared to roll with it.
  11. Daren

He might try but I doubt they'd let him catch a fully evolved psuedo so early on.
  12. Daren

Team Rocket, as I expected. That gives them a...30% appearance rate, I think. Also, they're referencing two different Dragonite dex entries here, which is a nice touch.
  13. Daren

Right, I think everything on the poster will appear somehow, even if it isn't always what people initially thought (it wasn't Dawn and Brock's Piplup and Croagunk, there's a good chance it won't be Ash's Greninja).
  14. Daren

I'd rather not have another OP joke character like Bewear, but I'd be fine with a Dragonite following TR if it does something different.
  15. Daren

A few things on the poster have been represented, though generally somewhat vaguely: *We saw Ash and Gou ride Lugia but it was much different in the show (Gou's on it's back and Ash on it's tail in the poster, in the show they both rode it's back) *We have an episode with a Piplup and a...
  16. Daren

I admit I missed the Shrek parallel. Don't worry they're not in the same egg group. They can definitely adopt, though. There's a few Pokémon in both one of Dragonite's egg groups and Meowth's, including Sobble for a gen 8 one. * But no seriously, I really do think the poster suggests a...
  17. Daren

Dragonite in love with Meowth... ... ... ...yes. Yes, I would ship that. Edit: As long as Dragonite treats our little buddy gently and with respect, of course.
  18. Daren

I don't think TR are going to catch Dragonite, but judging by the poster it might develop a Beware-like affection for them. Although the poster only seems to show it cuddling Meowth and Wobbufett is watching from nearby. Maybe it'll be less like Bewear and more like Snubbull--targeted at only...
  19. Daren

It did, but the leaks said they'd use Lugia for region hopping and that doesn't seem to have happened.
  20. Daren

I wonder if the title might refer to this old Pokédex entry in Crystal: "It is said that somewhere in the ocean lies an island where these gather. Only they live there."
Back
Top Bottom