Search results for query: *

1. Daren

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Could you explain what you mean by Leon having a Gigantamaxed Pokémon for free?
  2. Daren

It's what I would do. If you're going to lose at least lose to the best.
  3. Daren

Not gonna lie that and the Hoenn League Finals are what I was thinking of in particular, though they were obviously a pretty long time ago.
  4. Daren

A Gou capture would be my other guess, yeah. Nowhere near as amusing, but probably more likely.
  5. Daren

I just noticed Bellsprout is in this episode... ...is TR going to try to attack Lance and/or Leon then get a Bellsprout from the machine?:LOL:
  6. Daren

...Team Rocket are here? I usually like to see TR but I hope the battle isn't rushed to fit them in.
  7. Daren

The pokéball is just a bit of showmanship; Leon's Charizard Gigantamaxes without using it's ball in the intro cutscene for the games.
  8. Daren

That's true of the other leagues too, though. Ash is from Kanto and nobody batted an eye at him entering Johto and the others. Edit: Well, let's wait for the episode to see if it confirms one way or the other. It would feel very weird for their to be no entry requirement for the world championship.
  9. Daren

Wait, why is the world championship easier to get into than a regional tournament?
  10. Daren

Leon's from the games and it's always anime original characters that stop him in leagues. If Ash enters the world cup and the other entrants are Leon, Cynthia, Steven, Lance, Alder, Diantha, and some random we've never heard of who then we get worried.
  11. Daren

I think we have to remember that in gen 1 there wasn't a champion until Blue came in and defeated the Elite Four, which didn't happen in the anime. My guess? In the anime, the Kanto Champion isn't separate from the Elite Four like in other regions, but the most powerful of them is also the...
  12. Daren

That's probably because no Kalos Pokémon except Diancie can mega evolve, and other than Pikachu Ash didn't use older Pokémon during XY and has barely used them in general since the end of the Battle Frontier. Dynamax isn't species locked. To hype up Leon. The same reasons pre-established tough...
  13. Daren

*Lance uses Charizard against Leon's Charizard *Ash sees this and states "only one of his Pokemon will do" for the championship *120 episodes later Ash enters the World Championship finals. *Ash sends out Charizard *It's now a battle royale *The other opponents are Leon, Alain, and Kiawe. Guess...
  14. Daren

We've been told Ash's goal of being the most powerful battler would receive focus in this series, and we're currently in a series about traveling the entire world. It would be an odd choice to introduce a World Championship and not feature him entering it. It's also an obvious way to escalate...
  15. Daren

Okay this could be awesome, even if it's just a standalone. It might be used to convince Ash to enter the Galar league so he can face Leon, or to participate in the next World Championship. I imagine Leon is going to beat Lance based off the title and summary; plus they don't want to bring in a...
Back
Top Bottom