Search results for query: *

1. Daren

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Dynamax Adventure story:
  2. Daren

I've finished up all three main expeditions. Thoughts below: Max Adventures: These are so much better than normal raid battles just by virtue of not having the shield phase. I sure hope if the mechanic returns they keep that. Martin still sucks, though. I had him using Entrainment to randomly...
  3. Daren

So I spotted a new Max Raid NPC partner.
  4. Daren

I would argue almost all of the dynamite ore offers are insanely bad. The Ability Patch and the Beast Ball are the only things it isn't much easier to get elsewhere. I can maybe see the Ability Capsule and the Bottle Cap if you don't know Cram-o-matic recipes, too, but in this day and age that...
  5. Daren

Day 1 notes: Question: Does anyone know where the fishing spot in Ballimere Lake is? I'm looking for a Dratini but couldn't find the fishing spot serebii says they're found at.
  6. Daren

Dynamax Adventures are rental only, right? Maybe that's why they excluded it? Although even then...I haven't started CT yet but I doubt the Star Tournament is harder than Restricted Sparring.
  7. Daren

(y) That'll cut down on the annoyance, at least.
  8. Daren

That also means I can't bring in my level 100 Zacian though, so it could well be a wash, especially since the AI is traditionally so awful. Look at that rental Flareon. You know the AI is gonna spam Baby Doll Eyes while the shield is up. * Does that mean you may not need to do Raids to get old...
  9. Daren

Today I got Honey her 1,000,000 watts.
  10. Daren

Yeah the DLC is very odd in that regard. Most other RPGs I can think of made DLC releasing some time after late game content. When Klara was asking who I was when I beat her I was thinking "the regional champion? The match was televised? I've had like a dozen tournaments since?" When I think...
  11. Daren

I'm planning this, too. I think Kubfu would work better if I had him as an active team member through the game until he got strong enough to clear the tower instead of "visit some spots then feed him a ton of XP candy". It'll also be nice to be able to correct bad natures before the post game...
  12. Daren

I went with Water. Partly I just think it's a cooler type combo even if it doesn't seem to offer the same advantages, partly to break Sturdy, partly to avoid a 4X weakness.
  13. Daren

Admittedly I've been capturing and EV training dozens of different Pokémon since the game launched so I was pretty prepared for Restricted Sparring. Wouldn't have bothered without Pokéjobs letting me mass train 'em though. I can see it being a huge pain for people running a more normal "single...
  14. Daren

Restricted sparring is pretty fun, forcing me to get creative with teams. My fifth round of the Psychic type felt like the game having mercy though: Edit: My main issue is that Restricted Sparring seems tilted fully towards sweepers as the only real option. Edit 2: Conversely, my run at the...
  15. Daren

For a while I thought that the Apricorn were the only random Cram-o-matic recipe but apparently not; 3 Wishing Pieces and a Dynamax Candy has given me both a Life Orb and Quick Power. Wasting Wishing Pieces isn't a huge issue now thanks to Digging Pa though. I finished off the whole Isle of...
  16. Daren

I'm trying to farm Armorite ore but it seems 85% of my Max Raids are event ones that give nothing but Dynamax candy (except 5 star Zeraora), and the Armorite digger seems to break her shovel first dig 90% of the time. Digging Pa has always done a good job so far though. After looking at...
  17. Daren

I've definitely seen the Berry trees refilled and the "sparkling" spots seem to be respawning.
Back
Top Bottom